Travis

Re: Gonna take a driving licence
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:08 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Pfft, wouldnt be faster. I would go right to the TopShop website

Speaking of which, first Topshop store in Warsaw will open next month! It made my day today actually :D

that's exciting! the closest to me will be NYC when it opens this fall, and that really isnt that close.
One of my favourite shirts ever is from TopShop and im scared for the day it wears out.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:08 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Speaking of which, first Topshop store in Warsaw will open next month! It made my day today actually :D

It's so fucking unfair !
Can i be polish next month then ? LOL

You don't have Topshop in Paris?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:10 PM Quote
Or just write the word pounds. That's really easy. I have a Mac, maybe that's why it's different.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:12 PM Quote
LOL I just had to read the thread again to find out how a thread about my licence turned into a conversation about topshop :oP

...and just to give an update: due to the teacher's holiday and then my holiday, I'm not done yet. But I'm getting there eventually :o)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:25 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
...and just to give an update: due to the teacher's holiday and then my holiday, I'm not done yet. But I'm getting there eventually :o)

Oh right, I didn't notice the thread was from May. Anyway, carry on doing your stuff and you'll pass in no time ;)

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:35 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

We have Sarkozy we can't have everything !

LOL

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

that's exciting! the closest to me will be NYC when it opens this fall, and that really isnt that close.
One of my favourite shirts ever is from TopShop and im scared for the day it wears out.

i buy stuff in bulk when i really like them

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 9:38 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
LOL I just had to read the thread again to find out how a thread about my licence turned into a conversation about topshop :oP

MOUHAHAHA !

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 03 Sep, 2008 11:26 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

We have Sarkozy we can't have everything !

LOL

I guess!

Hmmm, and I thought Poland's slow :P Take that, Western Europe! LOL

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 11:32 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:

excuses excuses ! lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 11:40 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:

excuses excuses ! lol

Yeah yeah... nevermind the fact that the teacher was ill last week, and I was on holiday before that, so I haven't driven a car for four weeks! I'm going out again tomorrow, and this time it's the motorway :oS

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
Hmmmm yes I wondered how Topshop became the topic of conversation in here too! lol

Well good luck with the driving anyhow! I can race you Hanne! lol I know how it feels to be delayed, I have to take a couple of months off due to illness but I'm way on track but my instructor is off on hols now too but I'm stuck now anyway until I get my new licence as mine has expired just yesterday! lol whoopsie!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
Hmmmm yes I wondered how Topshop became the topic of conversation in here too! lol

Well good luck with the driving anyhow! I can race you Hanne! lol I know how it feels to be delayed, I had to take a couple of months off due to illness but I'm way on track now but my instructor is off on hols now too but I'm stuck now anyway until I get my new licence as mine has expired just yesterday! lol whoopsie!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 12:30 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Ursina wrote:

excuses excuses ! lol

Yeah yeah... nevermind the fact that the teacher was ill last week, and I was on holiday before that, so I haven't driven a car for four weeks! I'm going out again tomorrow, and this time it's the motorway :oS

hehehe well happy racing ! just don't do what I did... going way over the speed limit, the instructor had to break me down lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 04 Sep, 2008 12:37 PM Quote
LOL

Sina, she already told me that I have a little race devil inside me! I've been over the speed limit more than once, it's not a good sign... Actually, she also told me that a lot of girl are afraid to drive fast enough, so at least I haven't got that problem.

Peewee, maybe we should do a race! Do you also have to go to a kind of track with slippery roads? Dunno what this is called in English, but towards the end of the course, we get 3 hours on a track, where we will learn just when we can and can't control the car when there's ice on the road. The boys say it's great fun, so maybe I should race you there lol

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:56 PM