Travis

Re: Baby countdown begins :)
Aletways
Aletways Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 4:57 PM Quote
This is so great!!! Enjoy this last 10 days! I wish you the best of luck when the moment comes!

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 5:40 PM Quote
OOh exciting news! Keep us posted on developments Mary.
My second child arrved 39 mins after I got to hospital and the trip there was really stressful so try not to wait THAT long before going. Don't go too early either or you'll be climbing the walls. Best of luck.

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 5:43 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
My second child arrved 39 mins after I got to hospital and the trip there was really stressful so try not to wait THAT long before going. Don't go too early either or you'll be climbing the walls. Best of luck.

Yeah...I'm just worried that I won't know when I'm experiencing true labor..it's so different for everyone!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
deebee wrote:

Yeah...I'm just worried that I won't know when I'm experiencing true labor..it's so different for everyone!

Regularity and intensity of contractions. You'll know, trust me. After about an hour, it should be clear if you are in labor or not.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 5:53 PM Quote
Mary, good luck with everything!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

mili
mili Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 6:16 PM Quote
Good luck, Mary! I hope you don't have to wait for too long and that everything goes smoothly. It's not the most pleasant thing on Earth, but at the same time it's the most amazing thing on it.
Is your husband going to be there, too? I don't know what is the norm where you live, but I found hubby being there a big help.

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 16 May, 2008 6:22 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Good luck, Mary! I hope you don't have to wait for too long and that everything goes smoothly. It's not the most pleasant thing on Earth, but at the same time it's the most amazing thing on it.
Is your husband going to be there, too? I don't know what is the norm where you live, but I found hubby being there a big help.

Yes, he's really excited...he's been really involved throughout the pregnancy which has made it that much more enjoyable. I've been really fortunate to have such a smooth pregnancy...hopefully delivery and motherhood will be the same :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 17 May, 2008 2:13 PM Quote
We need to make a game out of this. Everybody pick a day. I'll say Wednesday, May 21.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 17 May, 2008 2:45 PM Quote
OK , I pick 23rd . come on mary & issac , don't let me down

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Sat 17 May, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
I have a wedding to go to this evening. Maybe dancing during the reception will help things along!

Ooh, his coming on the 23rd will be ideal...I just hope he doesn't go over his due date.

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes...I definitely feel the love :) XOXO

th74
th74 Posted Sun 18 May, 2008 4:02 AM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
th74 wrote:
Have you knitted all kinds of cute stuff?

Oh, yes! Unfortunately I don't have the pics on my work laptop...I made him some booties, a sweater tank top, a striped hat and a Longhorn cap (that's where he'll be attending college in 18 years...much to my hubby's dismay--he's a Gopher!).

Cathy (craftycathy) knitted him the cutest sweater/bootie set along with mittens and a cap. I'll have to post pics when I'm at home.

I'm a Gopher, too! You will have to show us some of your knitted baby goods.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sun 18 May, 2008 4:08 AM Quote
I'm hoping you give birth on May 25....'cause that's the coolest birthday in the world!!

; )

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 18 May, 2008 4:24 AM Quote
All the best to you on your due date! I'd pick May 29, but that adds more days, huh ;-)

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Sun 18 May, 2008 4:27 AM Quote
Wow, what an exciting news! ;) Good Luck and Best Wishes!!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 18 May, 2008 7:00 AM Quote
Hey Mary!

Do you have any preggo pictures?

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:31 AM