she looks like a slut as usual

but in a good way

errrr ???

Re: USA Elections
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 8:27 PM Quote
Meanwhile in Denver up right now during the Democratic Convention

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/ricv64/1denver.jpg

Big thanks to whoever screwed up the airlines yesterday , you stopped a crucial RAGE deliviery

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
Just want to say...I thought Hillary Clinton did a fine job on her speech at the Democratic National Convention yesterday. She's so inspiring and looked so presidential up there. Too bad. I really wanted to see a woman lead this country. She would have done a fine job. But I also like Obama.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
i was way more interested in the Obama/Clinton showdown. and now that that is over, Im just in fear that another Republican will get in office. Please American boardies, 18+, vote well!

th74
th74 Posted Wed 27 Aug, 2008 10:28 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
NO! Keep the faith alive for the democrat, y'all!!! Clinton or Obama...I don't care at this point. Either would be a serious improvement.

I'm trying to keep the faith, honest, I'm just nervous. I don't think we can underestimate the number of people who are scared of having a black male as president. Which is just sad.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 1:42 AM Quote
th74 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
NO! Keep the faith alive for the democrat, y'all!!! Clinton or Obama...I don't care at this point. Either would be a serious improvement.

I'm trying to keep the faith, honest, I'm just nervous. I don't think we can underestimate the number of people who are scared of having a black male as president. Which is just sad.

It is very sad and wrong. Did everyone hear about the men who were arrested on suspicion of an Obama assassination? So scary. Some people are so sick.

kiwi
kiwi Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 1:45 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
th74 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

It is very sad and wrong. Did everyone hear about the men who were arrested on suspicion of an Obama assassination? So scary. Some people are so sick.

Nope, but I heard people were arrested today for plotting to assassinate Blair & Brown. Pshhh.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 1:47 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
th74 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

guns and meth , dude jumped outta a 6 floor window.

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 8:14 PM Quote
Obama will win

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 8:16 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Just want to say...I thought Hillary Clinton did a fine job on her speech at the Democratic National Convention yesterday. She's so inspiring and looked so presidential up there. Too bad. I really wanted to see a woman lead this country. She would have done a fine job. But I also like Obama.

Ehh, it seemed kind of half assed to me.

not-the-same
not-the-same Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 11:02 PM Quote
I really don't know about the Democratic Convention.. The speeches I watched (a few by some senators, and I stayed up late yesterday to watch Bill Clinton's speech) were just so full of empty phrases. I guess that goes for almost every politician in every country, but the whole event just seems like a big "party" - if a party here in Germany would hold such a convention, people would think they're crazy to spend so much money on it^^ (no offense!!)
I'm excited about Obama's speech, though, might stay up for that one or watch it online tomorrow. I hope he gets elected. Of course I don't agree on everything, but I don't know what it is about him, I just trust him that he can improve things in our world :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 11:55 PM Quote
How fitting that Obama will give a speech tonight and accept his party's nomination on the 45th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I have a dream” speech. It's awesome.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 28 Aug, 2008 11:57 PM Quote
this your first election Nikki ?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 29 Aug, 2008 12:00 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
this your first election Nikki ?

Nope. This will be my second.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:21 PM