Travis

Re: Questions
20462046 Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 11:53 AM Quote
i don't care which song would be first single while i eager to see the album art work
personally,j smith is hard to be shooted a music video,so i guess the first single would be another one

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 12:48 PM Quote
I really don't think the fact that it might be difficult to shoot a video would mean it won't be a single.

I think they need to release 4 songs off it. 2 'normal' Travis like songs and 2 which might surprise people. :)

Rallyfoeraren
Rallyfoeraren Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 4:00 PM Quote
Without having heard the other songs on the album, but based on what Fran has said about the song, I think that J. Smith will be like the "heart" of the album, around which the other songs will circulate in a natural way. I don't think it would be the greatest choice for a first single, though. It would probably be better to pick a song with a bit of a chorus and a more conventional/logical structure.

laurimus
laurimus Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 9:01 PM Quote
This is an interesting queston. What do the band want to reveal from the album for people to hear? Is it like: here is the biggest hit of the album or do they want to say something else through the singles.
I have another queston, does anyone know when "Ode for J. Smith" is going to be in stores? :)
It's hard to waite any longer! :)

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
hmm..i'm not sure which will be released as a single first..i think J.Smith will be good..but i dunnoo reallyy..i recon Friends and Get Up would be goood ones to release as most people can relate to them and out of all the songs i heard they are the ones that i can most vividly remeber..so that's a good thing i guess
:)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 11:17 PM Quote
laurimus wrote:
This is an interesting queston. What do the band want to reveal from the album for people to hear? Is it like: here is the biggest hit of the album or do they want to say something else through the singles.
I have another queston, does anyone know when "Ode for J. Smith" is going to be in stores? :)
It's hard to waite any longer! :)

The host of the Morning Becomes Eclectic show that played "J. Smith" said it'll be a fall release. :/ I want it nooooooooow!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:40 AM