Travis

Re: J Smith on KCRW Morning Becomes Electic
rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 8:54 PM Quote
akatsukira wrote:
rebekah wrote:
Is the guy who is the presenter american or something...(cos he says due all american)....anddddd.. he says Travis very strangely..and really englishhlyyy
(:
I get what i mean lol

The DJ is Nic Harcourt, an English transplant in Santa Monica/Los Angeles, California. He plays a lot of new and old Brit Pop/Rock on KCRW, thus giving many British artists airplay in America.

ahhhhh wicckkeed! thanks for telling me that..so i was kinda right ;)
x

varz
varz Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:05 PM Quote
Wow, I love it... But its weird too! Doesn't sound so Travis-y!

cornax
cornax Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:16 PM Quote
OMG...I heard the first 30 seconds and then it mysteriously cut off. I kept trying to relisten but I got mariachi music. Finally discovered that the link expired at precisely 4PM my time. The exact time I was listening...wah!

rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:20 PM Quote
cornax wrote:
OMG...I heard the first 30 seconds and then it mysteriously cut off. I kept trying to relisten but I got mariachi music. Finally discovered that the link expired at precisely 4PM my time. The exact time I was listening...wah!

aarrrrgghhh how annoyinngg!!! is there no other way you can listen?

arturolozano
arturolozano Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
HI GUYS

WHAT A F***ING GREAT SOOOOOONG!

I CAN´T WAIT TO HEAR THE THE REST OF THE ALBUM

I LOVE THE SOUND OF IT, SOUNDS SO CLEAR, SO LIVE. IT REALLY HAS THE SOUND OF THE OLD SCHOOL STUDIO MACHINES. YOU MADE A GREAT JOB WITH THIS ALBUM. IT REALLY WORHT IT.

CHEERS!

arturolozano
arturolozano Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:32 PM Quote
HI GUYS

WHAT A F***ING GREAT SOOOOOONG!

I CAN´T WAIT TO HEAR THE THE REST OF THE ALBUM

I LOVE THE SOUND OF IT, SOUNDS SO CLEAR, SO LIVE. IT REALLY HAS THE SOUND OF THE OLD SCHOOL STUDIO MACHINES. YOU MADE A GREAT JOB WITH THIS ALBUM. IT REALLY WORHT IT.

CHEERS!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:44 PM Quote
So good you said it twice. Haha.

I'm fed up off all this 'does is sound right' talk. We'll have the album in a few months. Shall we leave it there?! :)

rebekah
rebekah Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
So good you said it twice. Haha.

I'm fed up off all this 'does is sound right' talk. We'll have the album in a few months. Shall we leave it there?! :)

yaaaa :)
Let's talk about...hmm...the weatherr :) it has been all over the placee!!!! ahh honestly :)
x

jaredsiden
jaredsiden Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
can somebody please send me the link. i went to the one on this website and i cant find it. i am sooooo frustrated. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:05 PM Quote
jaredsiden wrote:
can somebody please send me the link. i went to the one on this website and i cant find it. i am sooooo frustrated. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh-oh. i think the link has expired. i can only find the may 2nd show. the song's on the may 1st show. looks like it's gone!

jaredsiden
jaredsiden Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:09 PM Quote
that really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anybody have a copy they can somehow get to me?

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:13 PM Quote
It's OK, some of us have mp3s, so it's not lost :) I'm trying to get it onto youtube, so more people can here it - I'd take it off when the song/album is released.

I love it, so much more polished than the live thing, but no less good - love the huge choir sound! :D Does this mean the album/first single is coming out sooner rather than later? Three months is a long time to be promoting one song when noone can buy it...

I like the way Fran didn't tell us, it's another thing for us to find :)

jaredsiden
jaredsiden Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:14 PM Quote
thanks cryptic. let me know if and when you post it.

Fran
Fran Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:15 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
It's OK, some of us have mp3s, so it's not lost :) I'm trying to get it onto youtube, so more people can here it - I'd take it off when the song/album is released.

I love it, so much more polished than the live thing, but no less good - love the huge choir sound! :D Does this mean the album/first single is coming out sooner rather than later? Three months is a long time to be promoting one song when noone can buy it...

I like the way Fran didn't tell us, it's another thing for us to find :)

Oi did you hear what I said about puting up really shite versions on youtube...don't do it...send a copy to the person you want to send a copy to.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 10:17 PM Quote
No I didn't, but I've just read it, so I won't :)

EDIT: Oh, and scrap the finding bit as well, it was a surprise to us all!

EDIT EDIT: Oh, and who said my youtube link would be shite? :) You music puritans are far too fussy!

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:58 PM