Travis

Ice cream truck!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 11:28 PM Quote
Mmmmmm...chocolaty goodness. We just had our first ice cream truck come down our street this year. My brother literally ran up the street in his socks after it...it was so hilarious seeing this 6 foot 7, 20-year-old kid running after an ice cream truck. He looked like Kramer. LOL!

Re: Ice cream truck!
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 11:30 PM Quote
you ever get those door to door meat salesmen ?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 11:30 PM Quote
Yum yum. Got some for me? Haha. Your brother is tall isn't he. :)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 11:31 PM Quote
Holy shit! how weird! I heard an ice cream truck today while I was at work. It was weird 'cause I haven't heard an ice cream truck in years, and I hear it at work!

mmm...ice cream!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 12:01 AM Quote
Haha, reminds me of a Simpsons episode where Homer dashes to the ice cream van and barges through all the kids to the front of the queue.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 12:03 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Holy shit! how weird! I heard an ice cream truck today while I was at work. It was weird 'cause I haven't heard an ice cream truck in years, and I hear it at work!

mmm...ice cream!

I turn five years old when I hear an ice cream truck. We don't usually have ice cream at our house so I still find these things exciting, LOL! Apparently, it was a little more exciting for my brother. Ben, yes, my brother Dave is insanely tall. And his girlfriend is only 5'3"!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 12:31 AM Quote
hahah xD!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 6:00 AM Quote
Awww! How cute! We don't have ice cream trucks here. The only one time I saw something like that I was at a friend's house who lived in the sububrbs. I didn't actually see the truck, just heard its little music hahaha.

Nikki wrote:

I turn five years old when I hear an ice cream truck. We don't usually have ice cream at our house so I still find these things exciting, LOL! Apparently, it was a little more exciting for my brother. Ben, yes, my brother Dave is insanely tall. And his girlfriend is only 5'3"!

Only? I'd love to be 5'3''... I have to wear hills to be that tall! xD.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 6:15 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

that's a bit sketch

varz
varz Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 8:26 AM Quote
The ice cream van in my area comes in winter, not summer... Its all a bit odd!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 8:47 AM Quote
varz wrote:

My ex was amazed you could buy fags from the Ice Cream Van in Paisley, don't know if you still can but youused to be able to get all sorts of stuff. in certain areas drugs.

Dubz

th74
th74 Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 2:40 PM Quote
I love the ice cream truck! I have tons of kids in my neighborhood, so I see him frequently in the summer. When I do break down and buy a tasty treat, it's always the same thing I got when I was younger...a screwball. Ah nostalgia.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 2:42 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

that's a bit sketch

i'm not making it up . every now and then these trucks go around and some hayseed types start offering deals on fresh meat . Can't imagine anyone buying off them

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 2:48 PM Quote
So you go up and ask for a Rocket Pop and you get a pound of ground round of questionable quality? Sounds like a summer treat to me.

Ice Cream Man

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 02 May, 2008 3:42 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
varz wrote:

My ex was amazed you could buy fags from the Ice Cream Van in Paisley, don't know if you still can but youused to be able to get all sorts of stuff. in certain areas drugs.

Dubz

can you pls give more details about that trade ?
lol

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:08 PM