Travis

Scrubs 7 & 8
GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 5:17 PM Quote
From what I've heard recently, the writers of Scrubs went on strike half way through the making of Season 7. So, now the Scrubs crew are releasing Season 7 with only 12 episodes on it and when the strike's over, they're gonna be releasing an unintended 8th season with another 12 episodes on it even though there were only supposed to be 7 Seasons. Apparently Bill Murray and Zach Braff are whining and moaning about it because they don't wanna make an 8th Season. Apparently Zach Braff thinks of himself as too much of a movie star to keep doing Scrubs.

Anyone else hear about this?

(I'm only interested in this cos Scrubs is my all-time favourite show on television)

Re: Scrubs 7 & 8
Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 5:19 PM Quote
I had heard it had been delayed and that but not that they were splitting it in 2. I do love Scrubs though.Ant idea when season 7 will be on E4. I've heard April but nothing seems to be happening...

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 5:20 PM Quote
I didn't know that they were planning on doing an 8th. They're currently airing new episodes, so I assumed those would just finish up the 7th season and the series.

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 5:24 PM Quote
What happened was that they were commissioned to do series 7 and started releasing episodes but there was a writer's strike half way through so they stopped airing. A decision needed to be made whether or not to carry airing the episodes from when they stopped appearing on tv or whether to just carry on from where they would have been up to.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 7:14 PM Quote
I think that Scrubs is moving to ABC (from NBC) for their last season.

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 7:10 PM Quote
I love Scrubs! I liked so much the episode on which Carla and Turk are speaking in Spanish, My Bad Too. It was really funny xDD

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:05 PM