Travis

important life decisions
CarolineYoung
CarolineYoung Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:41 AM Quote
Hi everyone,
I havent been on here for a long time but things are so hard at the moment and this is one of the first places i came to, kind of feels safe and home-like here.

I am at a potential cross-road in my life and am finding it so hard to make a life changing decision. I dont know what to do and how to decide. I dont know if im making the worst mistake of my life or a decision that is inevitable and just needs to be done. Its so hard. I havent slept for days and am sitting here at work with my eyes feeling heavy and having to hold my head up. My students are about to arrive and all i wanna do is go home to sleep and wake up to things being okay.

Nothing is ever easy though huh?

Hope everyone is well
xoxox

Re: important life decisions
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 1:00 AM Quote
Hi Caroline!

I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time right now. Is there anything we can help you with? We're here for you, and there's always private messaging if you're not comfortable posting here. (anything really specific anyway)

Either way, I hope you get through this soon!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 1:02 AM Quote
I'm a firm believer in that everything works itself out in the end. Do what feels right to you. If everything was easy, we'd be dull and bored ;) Good luck!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 9:40 AM Quote
Follow what your heart tells you.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 10:52 AM Quote
I agree with the others; do what your heart tells you to do. If your decision involves hurting people or yourself no matter what you do, then be true to yourself and choose something that you can also live with in 10 years.

I hope you'll reach a decision and that you'll let us know how you're doing.

*hugs*

PS: no matter the subject, it's good to see your name here again :o)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 11:06 AM Quote
och Caro *hugs* I agree with the others, do whatever feels right for you. Sometimes though it's hard to find out what this is. Keep searching.

Good to see you again all the same!

luv
Sina:)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
Hey Caroline!
I don't know what the case is but I think you should try not to think of it for a few days at least. Like pretend there is nothing going wrong. Do things you enjoy doing. Gigs, biking, swimming. skiing, food tasting....etc. Then it must be reseting the bad mood you are in when you get back to the decision phase. Enjoying your own life from your own perspective might show you what reall matters before giving decisions.

Good to see you! xx

bara
bara Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
hey dear
youll take the right way i believe. i think on one moment there will be a flash and the decision is there. and if you follow what your belly says.. it has to be the right choice!
much luck for you! :)

Joe
Joe Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 10:03 PM Quote
I'm gonna disagree with the other; make someone else decide for you, that way, if it all goes wrong, you've at least got someone else to blame...or toss a coin.

bombus
bombus Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 11:24 PM Quote
oh carolineyoung where have you been hiding? change is good, i mean unless the change is giving up the ability to think, then its no good.

CarolineYoung
CarolineYoung Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 5:46 AM Quote
Hey everyone,
How are you all?
Thankyou for your replies. I have had a lot of time to think over the last few days and i have taken the easy way out with my decision but will see how it all pans out in the end. If things go pear shaped again then its time to make the harder decision that I will know will benefit me in the future (if it comes to that).
Sina, how are you in Swiss Cheese Land?
Hanne, how are you?
Bombus...hows life?
Joe...your advice actually made me laugh out loud...haha.
Thanks everyone,
Love you boardies
xoxoxox

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:13 PM