Travis

Re: Binboamania Festival, Turkey
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:24 PM Quote
Nohing personal, it's just the fact that someone was there that's always annoying :) I did think about resting my camera on you once because I couldn't hold it still, but I thought that might seem a bit odd...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
tgb wrote:
Hahah, funny how every one of us girls on the front row thinks Dougie flirted with us all show long! Happiest night of our lives indeed. Now I want them to pay another visit and play again more than ever.

To be honest, I felt a bit flirted-with in the February shows, and I'm not even female ;)

LMAO! >.<
I <3 Dougie.

I love the fact that the guys make it a point to smile and look at almost everyone in the first few rows. It's just an awesome feeling. Isn't it? Both Andy and Dougie actually posed for my pics. They're so nice! Since we're talking about the grooviness of Dougie right now, here he is posing for me at last summer's show in Pontiac, MI (and I wasn't even in front of him, I had a front row "Frandy" spot)...

http://i32.tinypic.com/15xv9tz.jpg

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:31 PM Quote
Nohing personal, it's just the fact that someone was there that's always annoying :) I did think about resting my camera on you once because I couldn't hold it still, but I thought that might seem a bit odd...

So did you manage to get any decent pics or did I ruin it for you completely?!! You may have already seen them, but my pics are all here if you fancy a look. You'll have to go a few pages back cos I've added other non-Travis related photos since the gig!!

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:37 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Nikki wrote:
tgb wrote:
Hahah, funny how every one of us girls on the front row thinks Dougie flirted with us all show long! Happiest night of our lives indeed. Now I want them to pay another visit and play again more than ever.

To be honest, I felt a bit flirted-with in the February shows, and I'm not even female ;)

LMAO! >.<
I <3 Dougie.

I love the fact that the guys make it a point to smile and look at almost everyone in the first few rows. It's just an awesome feeling. Isn't it? Both Andy and Dougie actually posed for my pics. They're so nice! Since we're talking about the grooviness of Dougie right now, here he is posing for me at last summer's show in Pontiac, MI (and I wasn't even in front of him, I had a front row "Frandy" spot)...

http://i32.tinypic.com/15xv9tz.jpg

Yeah, some of the bands you go to see dont smile because they are trying to hard to look cool.
With Dougie and the guys they just ARE cool...end of!

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
great pic Nikki!!

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:40 PM Quote
Nah I got some pretty good ones anyway. This one has a cameo appearance of someone's hair at the bottom, I don't know if it's yours?
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb108/Placid_Carrot/Wales08016.jpg
I'd had my camera in my pocket all day, I think it got a bit dusty :S
Your link above goes to the photo that you posted, I think you've just pasted the same link by accident.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
Eeek!! Try this link instead! And I don't think that's my hair, I was kinda more to the left than that, by the speakers!

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 5:54 PM Quote
Yeah, you were probably the next person along, looks like you can avoid the blame for my blurry photos :P
Really like the photos, especially the ones where Fran's hand gets blurred because of the amount of strumming :)

cmr
cmr Posted Sun 29 Jun, 2008 7:52 PM Quote
FarFara wrote:
cmr wrote:
Ohh Champers they have to come back

I need to see them again!!
And this time I will meet them! :(
Ohh...

cmr, me too! actually i had a press card and maybe i could meet them, but i was a lil bit shy:/

I wish I knew you I'd make you brave enough :)
And maybe you'd take me with and I could meet them too :)

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] All Times BST Current Time 5:00 PM