Travis

I'm so happyyy
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:58 PM Quote
I went on a shop today to get me a new Fred Perry shirt, and I got the last one in my size they had and it fits like a dreeeam. I love it to bits and don't wanna take it off!

Well i thought that until I passed another shop and saw the most gorgeous dress on display. Usually I ignore these things, but I had time and thought I'd have a look and see how much of it I couldn't afford but it was a lot cheaper than I expected it to be. So i tried it on and it's gooorrrrgeous, and I bought that too :D

Clothes make me happyyyyyyyy. But sadly I have about 15p left. Totally skinted myself out :( But at least I look pretty ;D

*prances round singing like a twat*

Re: I'm so happyyy
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 6:06 PM Quote

Nice One,

I got another two Fred Perry's for me burfday last week!! They are Fucking' Deadly they are.

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
Oooh nice, what colour are they?

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:23 PM Quote
aw, I got a Fred Perry shirt years ago...second hand, it had been part of a little boy's PE kit and still had his name tag sewn in it!

What's your dress like Grinner?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
aw, I got a Fred Perry shirt years ago...second hand, it had been part of a little boy's PE kit and still had his name tag sewn in it!

What's your dress like Grinner?

Ah coool. I wish our school had Fred Perry shirts for PE kits, i'd nick the lot of em!! My dress is black and white gingham with a red bow round it. Strapless and kneelength. I loove it. I wear it with red tights and my black 14 hole Dr Martens with red laces, and my dogtooth trilby goes perfectly with it :D Gonna wear it to my school leaver's ball! I cant waaait :)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 8:50 PM Quote
Two Modern ones, one is Grey with Black trim and the other is Black with Khaki and Cream trim....

the Two Classics that I got at Christmas are straight White with no trim and a Navy Badge, and Black no trim and a Red Badge.

They fit unbelievably well. I'm never buying any other Polo Shirt's ever again except Fred Perry

Dubz

varz
varz Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 9:04 PM Quote
I love how happy clothes shopping makes you! :)

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 9:12 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
They fit unbelievably well. I'm never buying any other Polo Shirt's ever again except Fred Perry

I second this!! £40 may be a lot for a shirt, but it is soooo worth it the amount of wear it takes and the comfort and they are soo bufffff.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 10:05 PM Quote

Black with Khaki and Cream Trim

http://a754.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/62/l_f5d46e8aad77685537218caf49696f71.jpg

Wearing Black

http://a519.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/38/l_1760ddcc38bab75765155b028c6c4e46.jpg

Classic White

http://a849.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/53/l_48867c6c235a31fed067a90cc68412c0.jpg

Classic Black

http://a707.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/l_8a28a66dca93933559b3a42ee53969c2.jpg

Grey one is in the wash, sorry.

Dubz

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 10:08 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I went on a shop today to get me a new Fred Perry shirt, and I got the last one in my size they had and it fits like a dreeeam. I love it to bits and don't wanna take it off!

Well i thought that until I passed another shop and saw the most gorgeous dress on display. Usually I ignore these things, but I had time and thought I'd have a look and see how much of it I couldn't afford but it was a lot cheaper than I expected it to be. So i tried it on and it's gooorrrrgeous, and I bought that too :D

Clothes make me happyyyyyyyy. But sadly I have about 15p left. Totally skinted myself out :( But at least I look pretty ;D

*prances round singing like a twat*

aww...i love days like these! Congratulations on your new shirt and your pretty dress :D

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 3:44 AM Quote
Aww your dress sounds lovely- can i see a pic of it ?:)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 7:59 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
My dress is black and white gingham with a red bow round it. Strapless and kneelength. I loove it. I wear it with red tights and my black 14 hole Dr Martens with red laces, and my dogtooth trilby goes perfectly with it :D Gonna wear it to my school leaver's ball! I cant waaait :)

that's sounds soo cool! you've got to post a picture!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 8:24 AM Quote
Pictures will come at a later date, I tried doing some on self timer to show a pal and I just look stupid. I need a photographer hehe.

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 8:57 AM Quote

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
Aída wrote:
:) that's cool. hey, never heard about big hande's gig? any interesting snd worth telling stories there? ^^ what a nice day in town :D

Oh the Big Hand gig... I was ill that night, had a bit of a dance and I left right after they finished. I was sick on my shoes on the way home :( They are playing again up the road from me in June just after my exams yeee. :D

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:48 PM