Travis

Re: Some proper pictures
killer queen
killer queen Posted Thu 17 Apr, 2008 11:24 PM Quote
it's nice, I've heard just one song and it was very cool, but the important thing here is that I'm going to steal your shirt someday, hahaha!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 6:04 AM Quote
COOL pics, Paul! I swear I'm going to buy your EP...just haven't had time this week. I'm very excited for you. :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 11:49 AM Quote
killer queen wrote:
it's nice, I've heard just one song and it was very cool, but the important thing here is that I'm going to steal your shirt someday, hahaha!!!

Noooooo... i love that t-shirt. It's MY t-shirt! lol

Nikki, as Kurt Cobain once so wisely put (and i think it was the only wise thing he ever said!) "Take your time. Hurry up. Choice is yours. Don't be late" There's not many of the first 75 left. I know it still says 71 on eBay, but that's not minus the 68 or so i sold at the gig last week.. so get in there quick!!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 4:40 PM Quote
Ha ha you look like a cuddly curly honey monster in those pics! Especially the one of your first song! Hilarious! ;P

Glad the night went well matey.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 18 Apr, 2008 4:45 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

Nikki, as Kurt Cobain once so wisely put (and i think it was the only wise thing he ever said!) "Take your time. Hurry up. Choice is yours. Don't be late" There's not many of the first 75 left. I know it still says 71 on eBay, but that's not minus the 68 or so i sold at the gig last week.. so get in there quick!!

shite!! i need to hurry up now too! so, paul...how am i gonna get this signed???

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 19 Apr, 2008 3:41 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
paul_c wrote:

shite!! i need to hurry up now too! so, paul...how am i gonna get this signed???

I can sign it before i send it or you can chance your arm and wait to see if you can ever catch me at one of my gigs.. ;)

killer queen
killer queen Posted Sat 19 Apr, 2008 5:05 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
killer queen wrote:

ok, fine, it's YOUR t-shirt . . . for now... (hahaha! just kidding)

Good luck!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 20 Apr, 2008 8:51 PM Quote
killer queen wrote:
paul_c wrote:
killer queen wrote:

ok, fine, it's YOUR t-shirt . . . for now... (hahaha! just kidding)

Good luck!

I'd put up a fight for that t-shirt, let me tell you that! haha

bara
bara Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 7:15 PM Quote
paul,
lovely pictures.
if you ever play germany ill come to take some photos, ye?!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:33 PM