Travis

We got a Wii!!
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 7:08 PM Quote
It arrived just over an hour ago, oh my god I'm having so much fun playing Wii sports. I've just boxed someone's brains out :D

Does an hour of Wii sports a day count as exercise tho?

Re: We got a Wii!!
Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
I think so !

I want one !! I want one !!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 7:16 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Not sure about that but at least it gets you up and moving.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 7:19 PM Quote
Ha ha nice one! We had the one of our nieces and nephews stay over one weekend on one condition, that they brought their Wii!

I personally LOVe the Tennis and the Bowling on the sports bit!!! Sooooo addictive!!! :)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 7:38 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
It arrived just over an hour ago, oh my god I'm having so much fun playing Wii sports. I've just boxed someone's brains out :D

In some cases, it could! The boxing can get pretty intense! I've seen a bunch of people sweat a bunch after playing. Tennis too, a little bit!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 7:41 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

In some cases, it could! The boxing can get pretty intense! I've seen a bunch of people sweat a bunch after playing. Tennis too, a little bit!

Oh man I've just boxed some people's brains out and am swearing loads!! I love it!!!!

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:44 PM Quote
Hey Grin! PM me your wii number and i'll PM you mine. It's a 16 digit number you can find in the settings. If you connect your wii to the internet, we can be wii friends, and share mii's!!

Glad you're enjoying it. I recommend Mario Kart, Raymans Raving Rabbits, Super Mario World, Paper Mario, etc, etc! enjoy!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:47 PM Quote
Moray wrote:
Hey Grin! PM me your wii number and i'll PM you mine. It's a 16 digit number you can find in the settings. If you connect your wii to the internet, we can be wii friends, and share mii's!!

Glad you're enjoying it. I recommend Mario Kart, Raymans Raving Rabbits, Super Mario World, Paper Mario, etc, etc! enjoy!

How do you have internet on it? And what, that means I can play against anyone online?!

varz
varz Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:50 PM Quote
They're awesome eh?? Mario + Sonic at the Olympics is my current fave game!!! LOVE it! :D

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:59 PM Quote
Well I've worked up a sweat on Wii Sports before, so I'm surely thinking that constitutes as exercise. Or, you could get hold of Wii Fit when it comes out. :D

I'm addicted to Guitar Hero at the moment, and Mario Galaxy is awesome too.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:16 PM Quote
Had one myself since the start. Great stuff. Glad to see Nintendo back on top. :) Wii Sports is fantastic. If you never got Resi 4 before. Get it now on Wii. :)

Also addicted to Guitar Hero! :) Love it!

varz
varz Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:21 PM Quote
Definetly gives your arm muscles a good work out too!!!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:37 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Or, you could get hold of Wii Fit when it comes out.

Who wants to work out to/with a video game?! I know the boxing game is much like a workout, but who wants to really workout, kinda takes out the fun.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:40 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:

Who wants to work out to/with a video game?! I know the boxing game is much like a workout, but who wants to really workout, kinda takes out the fun.

Ooh I sorta wanna get that, coz I like lookin at something when I'm working out. I might go box some more now, I'm feeling raaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh-y.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:43 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:

i dunno...for some people, it's the only way they'd work out! ya know? a way to make working out more fun?

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:22 PM