Travis

Coldplay or Travis?
Guitarist
Guitarist Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 10:59 PM Quote
I'm not saying they are better but coldplay are special to me. I loved them as soon as i saw chris walking along that cold beach. so i would have to say coldplay. chris paid a beautiful tribute to travis when he declared on the radio that coldplay were invented by Travis. but what do u guys rekon? maybe u hate coldplay more than eating dog shit. maybe not, wotever the weather, still reply..

Re: Coldplay or Travis?
PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:04 PM Quote
coldplay are wicked i love till kingdom come its beautifull but personally i prefer travis i love every single travis song theres not one i dont like = )

feri
feri Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:09 PM Quote
I'm not really a Coldplay fan. I don't hate them, they are talented and good artists and they have a lot of good songs. Truth is, I don't like Chris Martin's voice that much that's why.

I love Fran's voice, and I prefer Travis. The Man Who..made me like them a lot...

It's funny how Chris Martin called himself a 'poor man's Fran Healy'. Martin and Coldplay are so famous, yet so humble, I respect that!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:14 PM Quote
Stupid question on a Travis messageboard

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:17 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

Agree

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:37 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

well no not really coz just because some one is a member of travis online dont mean they onli like travis and that is there no 1 fav band they could be members of 50 other band sites for all we know

cosmicwonder
cosmicwonder Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:43 PM Quote
Travis.
all the way.

I hate Coldplay ... I don't listen to anything after parachutes. Its just far too commercial for my liking!

finally printed off my music hall photos ... ahhhhhhhh!

Guitarist
Guitarist Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:44 PM Quote
PipeDreams wrote:
paul_c wrote:

well no not really coz just because some one is a member of travis online dont mean they onli like travis and that is there no 1 fav band they could be members of 50 other band sites for all we know

yeh well said!

exactly...my fav band are coldplay but im a member of both those 2 bands and others like u2, r.e.m and radiohead!

its so shortsighted to have sed what they said....

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:48 PM Quote
Guitarist wrote:
PipeDreams wrote:
paul_c wrote:

yeh well said!

exactly...my fav band are coldplay but im a member of both those 2 bands and others like u2, r.e.m and radiohead!

its so shortsighted to have sed what they said....

agreeeeedddd = )

Afterglow
Afterglow Posted Sun 03 Jun, 2007 11:48 PM Quote
I like Coldplay but I LOVE Travis!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 12:05 AM Quote
Coldplay have AWFUL lyrics for the most part.

Vince
Vince Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 12:05 AM Quote
Travis

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 12:06 AM Quote
Coldplay bore the shite out of me, and I saw Chris Martin at an REM gig and he didnt even bother to talk to any fans, just stood there lookin arrogant while people shouted "I love you " at him. He just wanted the praise.

Travis all the way.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 12:25 AM Quote
Coldplay is a great band but for me Travis is far superior. There's just something special about their music that I connect with and something special about the way they perform live and the way they treat their fans.

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 12:27 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Coldplay is a great band but for me Travis is far superior. There's just something special about their music that I connect with and something special about the way they perform live and the way they treat their fans.

ALL THE WAY THERE WICKED TO THERE FANS AND THE MUSIC IS BEAUTIFULL

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:44 AM