Travis

Re: NHL Playoffs begin tonight
minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 10:05 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Habs are out. Im sad. ERG!
I guess im officially cheering for the Wings now. Unless NYR make some sorta miraculous recovery, then it might be a toss up due to Shanny love.

Maybe I will just cheer for Team Canada in the World Championships.

Aww! C'Mon! Help your boardie friends out and cheer for the Wings!! :O)

Okay, NYR just lost, so i am 100% cheering for the wings. I really hate Pittsburgh.
On a positive note, Canada is winning 7-0 in the World Champs.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 04 May, 2008 10:56 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Habs are out. Im sad. ERG!
I guess im officially cheering for the Wings now. Unless NYR make some sorta miraculous recovery, then it might be a toss up due to Shanny love.

Maybe I will just cheer for Team Canada in the World Championships.

Aww! C'Mon! Help your boardie friends out and cheer for the Wings!! :O)

Okay, NYR just lost, so i am 100% cheering for the wings. I really hate Pittsburgh.
On a positive note, Canada is winning 7-0 in the World Champs.

YESSS!! Now, Kristy, you must practice your "Let's go Red Wings" and "Ozzie, Ozzie!" chants. :D

I'm totally with ya on hating Pittsburgh. If they beat Philly we will crush them. They don't know how to play defense. It's all flash...no experience. Crosby just annoys me. He can't even grow a playoff beard. LOL! No, but seriously, it's like the NHL has latched onto him and is making him the poster boy for the league. There are other skilled, highly talented players out there! Hellooo!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 12:52 AM Quote
i refuse to hate on the great steel city USA

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 7:37 AM Quote
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
Stars won!!! 4 OT periods, and finally a beautiful powerplay goal by captain, Brenden Morrow!!

I didn't even get to see most of the game, 'cause I was driving back from Austin. So, my brother and I had to listen through regulation, and the first 3 overtime periods on the radio. I got back home just in time to see the start of the 4th OT, and it was sweet!
I've been up since 5:30am...it's now 1:35am. I'm going to bed, and I will sleep well!!

Stars vs. Red Wings in the Western Conference Finals!!

GO STARS!!!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 1:36 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
Stars won!!! 4 OT periods, and finally a beautiful powerplay goal by captain, Brenden Morrow!!

I didn't even get to see most of the game, 'cause I was driving back from Austin. So, my brother and I had to listen through regulation, and the first 3 overtime periods on the radio. I got back home just in time to see the start of the 4th OT, and it was sweet!
I've been up since 5:30am...it's now 1:35am. I'm going to bed, and I will sleep well!!

GO STARS!!!

Yes, how sweet! I didn't stay up since I have to get up very early, but the first thing I did when I got up was turn on the TV to Sports Center!

We should have won it in 5 games but the refs screwed up and called back a goal from Morrow...talk about redemption!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 1:59 PM Quote
reading inbetween the lines i can tell both Sandy & Mary feel guilty about gloating .

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 2:00 PM Quote
And so...a Red Wings vs. Dallas match on Thursday.
GO RED WINGS!!!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 2:05 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
reading inbetween the lines i can tell both Sandy & Mary feel guilty about gloating .

LOL :) Sandy and I are the underdogs on the MB so we're going to gloat every chance we get!

Now on to the Motor City...

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 2:28 PM Quote
http://i27.tinypic.com/2qa1iyc.jpg
that is a cool font

th74
th74 Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 2:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
And so...a Red Wings vs. Dallas match on Thursday.
GO RED WINGS!!!

Ditto!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

GO STARS!!!

Yes, how sweet! I didn't stay up since I have to get up very early, but the first thing I did when I got up was turn on the TV to Sports Center!

*puts on her red she-devil sunglasses*
Psshh. And you girls call yourselves Stars fans! I stayed up and watched the whole game to see who the Wings were going to play.

:P

What's up with the Thursday start? It should be Tuesday. I'm so ready for this series to start!!! GO WINGS!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
*puts on her red she-devil sunglasses*
Psshh. And you girls call yourselves Stars fans! I stayed up and watched the whole game to see who the Wings were going to play.

:P

What's up with the Thursday start? It should be Tuesday. I'm so ready for this series to start!!! GO WINGS!

Sandy, watched all of it :) And as pregnant as I am, it just wasn't going to happen since I have to get up super early for work!

This will be the Red Wings' first true test. They had it pretty easy with a beaten-up Avs team. GO STARS!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 9:38 PM Quote
A big fat WTF to this whole article

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20197925,00.html

-out of hospital, right to the gala!
-Vogue internship?? Can he even read? I hope they have him fetching coffee and photocopying.
-How did Anna Wintour allow him to be hired?
-And of course he is sidelined for the rest of the season, they got knocked out yesterday!
-and how did this make it to people.com? They usually only care about Comrie bc he is dating Hilary Duff.
-this is officially the first time i have posted from work.
- i think im done now.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 10:02 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
A big fat WTF to this whole article

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20197925,00.html

-out of hospital, right to the gala!
-Vogue internship?? Can he even read? I hope they have him fetching coffee and photocopying.
-How did Anna Wintour allow him to be hired?
-And of course he is sidelined for the rest of the season, they got knocked out yesterday!
-and how did this make it to people.com? They usually only care about Comrie bc he is dating Hilary Duff.
-this is officially the first time i have posted from work.
- i think im done now.

Dear God. What a tool. I have no words!

I hear his ex, Alicia Cuthbert, is now with Calgary Flames’ Dion Phaneuf. Is she the next Anna Kournikova or something?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 05 May, 2008 10:49 PM Quote
Attending a "gala" and a Vogue internship. I bet he doesn't get picked on by the other hockey boys at all.

Pages Previous 1...16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:43 AM