Travis

aarrrgggghhh
rebekah
rebekah Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 9:23 PM Quote
I've had a well crummy day today...like i feel liike everything has gone wrong..but then again i think about what has gone wrong..then i say to myself really its not that major..but it feels major..get me? arrgh i'm just having one of those days when i feel annoyed and angry...i think i'm just disappointed, as i was expecting something that i'm not gonna have..that sounds kinda selfish doesn't it?? so i'm sitting here..eating popcorn..and listening to music with my headphones so no one can disturb me :)
ahh well....i shall try not to think about it...
how was your day?
pleaseeyyyy talkkyy :) make me feel betteeerrrr
x

Re: aarrrgggghhh
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 9:28 PM Quote
I feel ya!

been feeling like that a lot lately! You need to take some time to yourself...go shopping or take a walk to clear your mind! it really helps!

Hope you feel better soon, and have a better day tomorrow!

wendongotta
wendongotta Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 9:30 PM Quote
oh darling, samsies here. you'll get by. take it easy.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/89/004_08063~The-Muppets-Kermit-Clein-Posters.jpg

hope this makes you laugh. it always works for me.

rebekah
rebekah Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
wendongotta wrote:
oh darling, samsies here. you'll get by. take it easy.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/89/004_08063~The-Muppets-Kermit-Clein-Posters.jpg

hope this makes you laugh. it always works for me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH that has definately made me feel bettteerrr :D LOL

thanks you guys...i think its cos i have been under the weather lately..i mean yesterday i was like sick (errghh)..but maybe i am carrying the remains of a bug..hmm not a nice feeling..there's alot going around at the mo
x

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 10:16 PM Quote
Hope you feel better soon :-) Popcorn and music is the best combination for feeling better after a bad day in my opinion, especially if it's toffee flavour or cinema popcorn :-D

rebekah
rebekah Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 10:18 PM Quote
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
Hope you feel better soon :-) Popcorn and music is the best combination for feeling better after a bad day in my opinion, especially if it's toffee flavour or cinema popcorn :-D

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) it is indeed cinema flavouredd!! you musty be psychic!!!
ooerr creeppyy!! :)
xxxxxxxx

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 10:22 PM Quote

Lucyx
Lucyx Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 10:23 PM Quote
This is all my fault isnt it?
I'm so sorry Bekah, seriously.
I feel sooo bad now!
You probably wont wanna see me tomorrow..
I'll understand
Love you xx

cosmic
cosmic Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 10:40 PM Quote
hey chuck, i'll chat in a min ... but i'm reading some of that and its ringing true with me ... am off for a shower, need to freshen up for my library trip tmoro :(

rebekah
rebekah Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 10:41 PM Quote
Lucyx wrote:
This is all my fault isnt it?
I'm so sorry Bekah, seriously.
I feel sooo bad now!
You probably wont wanna see me tomorrow..
I'll understand
Love you xx

lucy dont be silly! you rock :P
i'm just angry with life..it can be a bit silly at times..im probably over exaggerating a bit..
and i will come tomorrow :D if i can :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cosmic
cosmic Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 11:21 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
I've had a well crummy day today...like i feel liike everything has gone wrong..but then again i think about what has gone wrong..then i say to myself really its not that major..but it feels major..get me? arrgh i'm just having one of those days when i feel annoyed and angry...i think i'm just disappointed, as i was expecting something that i'm not gonna have..that sounds kinda selfish doesn't it?? so i'm sitting here..eating popcorn..and listening to music with my headphones so no one can disturb me :)
ahh well....i shall try not to think about it...
how was your day?
pleaseeyyyy talkkyy :) make me feel betteeerrrr
x

Yup I go through feelings like that all the time ... I had a big moment of clarity at the end of last week but now I'm thinking is it all a bit too late?

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Thu 03 Apr, 2008 8:53 AM Quote
rebekah wrote:
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) it is indeed cinema flavouredd!! you musty be psychic!!!
ooerr creeppyy!! :)
xxxxxxxx

Oohh Spooky!!

Hmm Now I have an uncontrollable urge to eat popcorn :-/ lol

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:15 PM