Travis

Re: when i hear _______ by _______ i always think of _______
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
hahaha abs...if we're going in that direction...if by chance i am exposed to nickelback's sorry attempt at music i ALWAYS think of weirdmommy!~ haha

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:53 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
hahaha abs...if we're going in that direction...if by chance i am exposed to nickelback's sorry attempt at music i ALWAYS think of weirdmommy!~ haha

erase and rewind - i don't get it.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 11:23 PM Quote
when I hear radioactive Chocolate forever and ever by Millions of Dead Cops , I always think of the time I saw em at the FARM and screamed for em to play right after they just did . oops

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 11:24 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
when I hear radioactive Chocolate forever and ever by Millions of Dead Cops , I always think of the time I saw em at the FARM and screamed for em to play right after they just did . oops

LOL. groupie

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 11:36 PM Quote
heysupernova wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

LOL. groupie

oh maZn I was on the guest list toooo

dee
dee Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 12:34 AM Quote
when i hear Everybody hurts by REM i think of the summer my brother went missing in America. my mother still cries when she hears it. When I hear Blur's parklife it reminds me of jumping around with him, dancing to it.

When I hear Why Does it Always Rain on Me? it reminds me of the amazing three weeks i spent beside the sea at a summer camp.

When i hear Mr.Brightside by the Killers I think of my roomates on a night-out.When i hear anything else from hot fuss i think of studying for exams and two girls who were my best friends at the time.

When I hear the Troggs'Wild-thing and Space's Female of the Species I think of laughing my ass off in secondary school.

When i hear Don't think twice it's alright by Bob Dylan i remember being an idiot-girl letting myself get upset over idiots this time last year.

When i hear Let Go by Frou Frou I think of London, talking to my sister and beginning to believe I could be okay after a pretty crappy period.

When i hear Digital Love by Daft Punk I always think of scary coincidences.

When i hear Where Do You Go To My Lovely by Peter Sarstedt I think of my boyfriend being a gorgeous sap:)

okay, i have far too many of these moments, I think I'll leave you guys with these for the moment.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 1:20 AM Quote
When I hear Disco 2000 by Pulp, I always think of my 1st driving test, 12 or so years ago, as I couldn't get the song out of my head as I went round the course. I failed. Badly.

Oh Deborah, do you recall?

mili
mili Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 8:43 AM Quote
When I hear The Other Kind by Steve Earle I always think of the first time my now husband came to Finland and we drove around Lapland trying to avoid reindeer and Swedish caravans.

On the same trip we started singing BSB song It's a Sin as It's a Swede, there were so many of them around.

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 9:00 AM Quote
When I hear Closer, I think of a story about onions my girlfriend told me :-)

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 12:38 PM Quote
When i hear "It's A Kinda Magic" by Queen i always think of me, my brother and cousin all being below 10 watching my uncle's Queen video and doing air guitar whilst jumping on the sofa!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 12:39 PM Quote
Helen *the original* wrote:
When i hear "It's A Kinda Magic" by Queen i always think of me, my brother and cousin all being below 10 watching my uncle's Queen video and doing air guitar whilst jumping on the sofa!

mouhahaha !!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 5:53 PM Quote
When i hear Last Christmas (whichever version of it) I think of Goosey, because she likes the song and I can't stand it.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 5:55 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
When i hear Last Christmas (whichever version of it) I think of Goosey, because she likes the song and I can't stand it.

hahahaha how funny! yesterday i almost posted something along those lines! :P

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
dee wrote:

When i hear Where Do You Go To My Lovely by Peter Sarstedt I think of my boyfriend being a gorgeous sap:)

I'm guessing your boyfriend has recently seen The Darjeeling Limited or he really is just a big wet sap.

Dubz

dee
dee Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
dee wrote:

I'm guessing your boyfriend has recently seen The Darjeeling Limited or he really is just a big wet sap.

Dubz

he's a sap regardless.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:32 PM