Travis

when i hear _______ by _______ i always think of __________
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:04 PM Quote
when i hear 'somebody to love' by queen..i always think of my 17 year old sister lip singing along like it's nobody's business! haha

Re: when i hear _______ by _______ i always think of _______
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:05 PM Quote
i was expecting something kinky

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:05 PM Quote
lol i'll think of something and get back to you ;)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:12 PM Quote
The Riddle by Nick Kershaw: I always think of me and my brother sitting by the first radio we bought for our accumulated pocket money. We both loved that song even though none of us understood a word of English at that time :o)

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:24 PM Quote
Millenium by BSB (don't laugh!) I think of playing Vigilante 8

The Monkees Greatest Hits, dancing around my living room with one of my old friends and making fun of my cousin

Re-Offender by Travis, my car accident

that's all I can think of for now, but there are tons of songs/albums that trigger memories for me

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:30 PM Quote
when I hear Once around the Block by Badly Drawn Boy it takes me right back to when I first met my boyfriend (argh, 8 yrs ago now!!)and I was living in a shitty shared student house. Oh those were the days!!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:31 PM Quote
When I hear Our Velocity by Maximo Park I always think of the concert back in November when I yelled it at the lead singer Paul. He looked at me and pointed (I was at the very front) and said, "Did someone just say...?" and I shouted back, "OUR VELOCITY?!" and he said, "Okay okay, I heard you the first time, this song is called Our Velocity! Goodnight!"

When I hear Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic by The Police I always think of my mom because she told me that that song came out while her and my dad were dating.

When I hear We Will Become Silhouettes by The Shins I always think of the final days of senior year when me my friends Peter, Taylor, Ariana, and I snuck out to get some bagels, and the day was practically perfect and sunny.

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:36 PM Quote
when I head 'read my mind' by the killers i always think of E.R.

when I hear 'Crystal Ball' by keane I always think of my best friend, cause we used to have so much fun singing 'ohhh crystal ball, crystal ball' trying to sing with Tom Chaplin's accent.

when I hear 'Wonderwall' by Oasis I always think of me & my best friend in high school. Every year on may 29th (noel gallagher's birthday) I would buy a small cake and some candles and we sang happy birthday to noel (to his picture of course) in our classroom.

when I hear 'Everybody' by BSB I always think of my childhood haha

when I hear 'The Fear' by Travis I always think of sex

lol

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:37 PM Quote
heysupernova wrote:

when I hear 'Everybody' by BSB xD I always think about my childhood haha

YES! I thought I might be the only one.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:39 PM Quote
when i hear any song by rod stewart i think of my aunt wailing away to his songs! haha

i come from a family of very capable lip singers it would appear! haha pretty much any object held in hand instantly becomes a microphone! ;P

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:40 PM Quote
For señorita Abs:

when i hear 'holy roller novocaine' by Kings of Leon i always think of dirty things! ;)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
For señorita Abs:

when i hear 'holy roller novocaine' by Kings of Leon i always think of dirty things! ;)

hmmm the skinny jeans always have a strange effect on the chicks.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:45 PM Quote
hahaha i hate boys in skinny jeans but for caleb followill i'll make an exception. ;P

hola lauren!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:48 PM Quote
when i hear any song by Adam Levine I always think of him shutting the fuck up and kiss me instead.

cornax
cornax Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 10:50 PM Quote
'Solisbury Hill' by Peter Gabriel reminds me of the first night I went out with my husband.

'Wild Wild West' by The Escape Club reminds me of a time when my tire blew out while driving on the freeway.

'Girls Girls Girls' by Motley Crue reminds me of hanging out with my friends in high school.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:46 PM