Travis

Builders Bum ..rip
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 12:20 PM Quote
Just the fashion of wearing trousers half way down ya bum and showing undies...??...I dont get it really. A man came to change my water meter today and all I see is his striped boxers lol and he spends half his time hoisting his trousers every time he moves ( must have done it 20 30 times)...Is it worth it? Lol

Re: Builders Bum rip
Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 12:21 PM Quote
Yep, people need to buy a belt.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
Lotsa lads in my college have adopted that style, I seriously am just waiting for the day their trousers fall down and I can point and laugh very loudly at them.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 12:26 PM Quote
Haha, them skinny youths with no arses, they wanna get a proper meal inside them. I've actually said something about the whole 'fashion' of wearing your jeans as low as physically possible without them falling around your ankles it when young'uns like that come into my store.

'Eh mate, your strides are falling down'

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 12:28 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Lotsa lads in my college have adopted that style, I seriously am just waiting for the day their trousers fall down and I can point and laugh very loudly at them.

The day will come ! Nothing can be more certain :)

I first saw it in Vidal Sassoon but when it comes to doing a job like changing a meter its a bit daft

Edit; I'm just beginning to see the up side :)

Rhoobarb
Rhoobarb Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 1:36 PM Quote
It's a bit daft full stop

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 1:39 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

i saw a kid get hit by a car , his pants fell down . The paramedics worked on him while his pants where at his ankles

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 1:45 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

i saw a kid get hit by a car , his pants fell down . The paramedics worked on him while his pants where at his ankles

Oops -So the old addage of wearing clean undies will matter!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 1:49 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Oops -So the old addage of wearing clean undies will matter!

I actually wondered if his mom told him that when he left the house that morning

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 2:23 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

LMAO. Poor lad for getting run over, but trousers falling down is the funniest thing.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:48 PM