Travis

   
FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
gladsadmad
Posts: 815
gladsadmad Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 12:48 PM Quote
Hi Fran, I've got a few questions for you:-

Will we know some more titles of the new songs before they are played at the February Club Gigs?
No - (Fran)

We all know of Friends, but are you now in a position to reveal any more titles / lyrics, etc?
No - (Fran)

How long will the setlist be and will it be all new songs like what has been suggested before in this video?
Or has the band changed their mind since then about their being "no old songs"?
Wait And See - (Fran) OK

Will any new merchandise by available for sale at the gigs?
A limited edition commemorative shirt will be available in small medium and LARGE - (Fran)

And the big question...


Will GerbilSandwich be wearing this custome?
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/te8OPgb8pOc/default.jpg
No - (Fran) (How do you know?...)

Thanks for reading!

[EDIT] - 4.55pm
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
Esteban
Posts: 2578
Esteban Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 3:35 PM Quote
I get the feeling we'll have to wait and see until the shows themselves to get the answer to these questions, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm looking forward to being suprised, personally.
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
Monica
Posts: 3592
Monica Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 3:38 PM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
And the big question...

Will GerbilSandwich be wearing this custome?
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/te8OPgb8pOc/default.jpg

If he doesn't, he's not the real GerbilSandwich *lol*
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
the boy with a cryptic name
Posts: 2310
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 7:18 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
I get the feeling we'll have to wait and see until the shows themselves to get the answer to these questions, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm looking forward to being suprised, personally.


Yeah, I feel that too. Fran seems to miss the posts where we ask... :)
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
FranFlower
Posts: 712
FranFlower Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 7:58 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
gladsadmad wrote:
And the big question...

Will GerbilSandwich be wearing this custome?
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/te8OPgb8pOc/default.jpg

If he doesn't, he's not the real GerbilSandwich *lol*

Will the real Gerbilsandwich please stand up :P
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
BenFilbert
Posts: 3859
BenFilbert Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 12:07 AM Quote
I was thinking (maybe this has been mentioned before) they might do all new songs for the first 10 and then for the encore do some old stuff.
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
gladsadmad
Posts: 815
gladsadmad Posted Sat 02 Feb, 2008 3:31 PM Quote
Just out of interest, who is definitely still going to the re-arranged Cambridge gig this Wednesday (6th February)?

I understand that a lot on the list of the live dates page can't make it and aren't able to take their name off. Bad times.

But out those that are going, are any of you planning to film/record the new songs and share with us? Good times!
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
Monica
Posts: 3592
Monica Posted Sat 02 Feb, 2008 3:33 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
Monica wrote:
gladsadmad wrote:
And the big question...

Will GerbilSandwich be wearing this custome?
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/te8OPgb8pOc/default.jpg

If he doesn't, he's not the real GerbilSandwich *lol*

Will the real Gerbilsandwich please stand up :P

Hahahahahahahahaha.
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
Fran
Posts: 215
Fran Posted Sat 02 Feb, 2008 4:36 PM Quote
No
No

Wait and see.

A limited edition commemorative shirt will be available in small medium and LARGE.

No

You're welcome
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
gladsadmad
Posts: 815
gladsadmad Posted Sat 02 Feb, 2008 4:44 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
A limited edition commemorative shirt will be available in small medium and LARGE.


Oooh, what's this going to be like I wonder?

Thanks for the reply Fran! This just adds even more to the anticipation for me for next Friday.
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
minsidesoutside_lds
Posts: 539
minsidesoutside_lds Posted Sat 02 Feb, 2008 4:46 PM Quote
Fran wrote:
No
No

Wait and see.

A limited edition commemorative shirt will be available in small medium and LARGE.

No

You're welcome


jejeje!

(i had curiosity about Fran's message (not knowing what the thread was about) and found: "No .. No... Wait.. No ... You're welcome") :D
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
weirdmom
Posts: 7598
weirdmom Posted Sat 02 Feb, 2008 4:47 PM Quote
Fran thank you for being so generous and answering our nutty questions.

I hope you've seen this thread
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
Monica
Posts: 3592
Monica Posted Sat 02 Feb, 2008 4:54 PM Quote
Me too! And if you haven't, you should do it, it's really important ;)
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
catacumena
Posts: 29
catacumena Posted Sat 02 Feb, 2008 7:07 PM Quote
you ask, Fran answer...that's easy!
I love travis :)
 
Re: FAO: Fran / TWT - February Club Gigs
the boy with a cryptic name
Posts: 2310
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 03 Feb, 2008 1:39 PM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
How long will the setlist be and will it be all new songs like what has been suggested before in this video?
Or has the band changed their mind since then about their being "no old songs"?
Wait And See - (Fran) OK


Firstly, Fran thanks for the reply.

Secondly, it's time to speculate! Fran can sit back and laugh while we guess completely wrong. :)

I reckon "Wait and See" is quite uncommited considering the yes/no answers to the rest, so using very crude psychology, I think there might be a few old ones scattered in amongst them. i think they enjoy playing them too much to not do it!

OK Fran, you can laugh now :D
 
Pages [1] 2 Next All Times GMT Current Time 12:30 PM
Post Reply