Travis

How did I miss this?
Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 8:40 PM Quote
3 times and you lose

Didn't know there was a video out there. Gotta love the glasses :o)

Re: How did I miss this?
bara
bara Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 8:41 PM Quote
i like the whole vid xD

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 8:43 PM Quote
I have to admit that I've only watched that video once, first when it came out. I was really tired and thought the video was boring, ouch. I guess I have to give it another chance now that you pointed it out.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 8:46 PM Quote
Well it doesn't beat Writing to Reach You, or My Eyes for that matter. But it does give me a rather melancolic feeling.

Music that makes me feel = good

:o)

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 8:57 PM Quote
It was actually better and much more interesting than I remembered. It seems pretty random at first but then these little things continue to pop up which are just perfect. The whole video goes really well with the song and does indeed give you a rather melancholic feeling.

2:24 poor thing looks like he's going to cry, made me want to hug him (even more than normally).

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 9:00 PM Quote
It looks like it was done at the same time as the photo shooting for the album cover in New York. I could be wrong though.

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 9:18 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
It looks like it was done at the same time as the photo shooting for the album cover in New York. I could be wrong though.

I don't think you are. Wrong I mean, because that's clearly from the day they took the photos. Aww there's even the sunglasses which they all wore in those old silly passport photos!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 9:41 PM Quote
Yes, that's right. I'd forgotten about the passport photos.

Oskari
Oskari Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
3 times and you lose

Didn't know there was a video out there. Gotta love the glasses :o)

i have to agree...lovely glasses;)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 11:24 PM Quote
There's a link to download the video in the Members section of the website i think

Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 11:31 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
There's a link to download the video in the Members section of the website i think

A few days ago a boardie told that the link doesn't work anymore but... You can always try.

Anyway... *_* I love the "colors" of this video.
I prefer the black and white parts, but ignore me, I love black and white :P so...

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 12:04 AM Quote
Have to admit I saw it many moons ago and thought I had dreamt it cus it was nowhere to be seen after that but a second glance I think I can say that is one of my fav video of them . What a great single that would have made and trademarked the TBWNN. Still , new horizons and I get the feeling that this Band will be played 100 years from now ...... Strange though that innit?

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 1:56 AM Quote
btw...it's also right on the Travis MySpace page.

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Thu 17 Jan, 2008 2:14 AM Quote
Now 3 times and you lose is one of my favourite songs. That video is awesome... I love it.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:48 PM