Thanks Fran!!!

Re: New blog entry by Fran! :o)
Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 3:20 PM Quote
Wow sounds exciting! Looking forward to hearing the new stuff =D

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 3:35 PM Quote
Yeah, I read it too. I can't wait to hear the new songs!

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 3:43 PM Quote
We'll that didn't exactly help with getting back to normal life after Glasgow and Aberdeen, lol :P I'm still in Travis-mode, and this just set me back several steps, haha.
Can't wait to hear everyone's reactions to the mini-tour in February, and to see what Fran shares with us though his blogs. I really wish I could be there to hear the new material, but after the trip at new years I need to focus on my studies and build up funds for the tour later this year ;) A new Travis album this quick is insane!

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 3:47 PM Quote
I wish I was living in england! :(

Can't wait to hear some new songs..

Thanks Fran for this message!

gaby
gaby Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 3:59 PM Quote
wow!! amazing news!! :-)
what about repeating the experience of the webcam?? that would be totally great, dont you think?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 4:13 PM Quote
gaby wrote:
wow!! amazing news!! :-)
what about repeating the experience of the webcam?? that would be totally great, dont you think?

That sounds like a GREAT idea Gaby! ;)

I'm so intrigued by this "key song" from which many others will hang! And I can't believe they already have 9 songs!! How do they do it?!? AND an album title?!?!? :D I'm so excited!!!!!

scummy
scummy Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 4:22 PM Quote
oh yess! webcam again, good idea! that was a lot of fun :)

I'm glad they're back in studio, it seems they're having a good time of course, and I hope Dougie is calm, happy and ready for what's coming in a few months :D

an album title already? I have no idea what it is, but thinking it's the first idea they had, I'm sure it's pretty funny :P

so happy :)

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 5:12 PM Quote
scummy wrote:

I'm glad they're back in studio, it seems they're having a good time of course, and I hope Dougie is calm, happy and ready for what's coming in a few months :D

an album title already? I have no idea what it is, but thinking it's the first idea they had, I'm sure it's pretty funny :P

Merla always jokes about the new album's name..It would be something like: "The boy has a name now" xD

uuuu...webcam! webcam!
I couldn't see them the last time, so it would be great if they do it again :D!!!

mayfly
mayfly Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 5:31 PM Quote
um.
Good news. :D

scummy
scummy Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
scummy wrote:

Merla always jokes about the new album's name..It would be something like: "The boy has a name now" xD

uuuu...webcam! webcam!
I couldn't see them the last time, so it would be great if they do it again :D!!!

LOL xD

and the next one would be 'The boy had a name, it didn't work out, next!"

ya ok, basta/stop xD

spid
spid Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 5:44 PM Quote
Ummmmm, I'm being really thick here but which blog entry where? Help me out please!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 5:46 PM Quote
spid wrote:
Ummmmm, I'm being really thick here but which blog entry where? Help me out please!

at the top, go to the button that says "Band" and you'll see all of the blogs written by each (normally Fran and sometimes Dougie or the TWT).

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
Ooh sounds exciting. :D Cheers for the update Fran!

spid
spid Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 6:01 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
spid wrote:

at the top, go to the button that says "Band" and you'll see all of the blogs written by each (normally Fran and sometimes Dougie or the TWT).

Thanks - yep i am now officially thick - been there before as well so why it didn't click I don't know. Great news though! I think i am beginning to bore hubby now.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:30 AM