Travis

You know you're a realy crazy Travis fan When...
Cata
Cata Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 7:43 PM Quote
continue please ;P :P :D

Re: You know you're a realy crazy Travis fan When...
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 8:38 PM Quote
... you learn to play guitar just so you can sing their songs.

...injure yourself pogoing.

...purchase a Travis umbrella that broke after the first use in light rain, lol.

...don't go a day without listening to at least one Travis song.

...watch the More Than Us DVD when the site is switching servers for two days because you need some sort of Travis fix. :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 8:40 PM Quote
Cata wrote:
continue please ;P :P :D

Welcome to the board, by the way.

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 8:43 PM Quote
.. you're drunk and all you talk about is Travis?

Happened to me last weekend. Haven't done that for a while actually, but there was this annoying huge Joy Division fan who gave me a really nasty "i can't believe you" kind of glare when I told him that my favourite band was Travis. So of course I was very quick to prove him (and everybody else who'd listen) wrong and found myself unable to stop lol.

scummy
scummy Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:12 PM Quote
... you start topics like this xD nah, I love you Cata! ;)

... all you talk about is travis, specially after seen them live for the first time
... you don't eat for an entire weekend cause Travis is in your city and you're a groupie, there's no time to eat! xD
... you get together with your travis friends just to listen to some Travis songs with some Travis dvds and a few Travis beer (becker haha) love you psycopaynes!!!
- you dream about dougie speaking good spanish xD

welcome in cata, welcome in =)

Cata
Cata Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:15 PM Quote
scummy wrote:

- you dream about dougie speaking good spanish xD

I'm agree! AND I love you to jijiij :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:19 PM Quote

... you have around 10 Travis related dreams in two weeks when you find out Travis is doing a gig in your country for the first time. And one of them includes Neil giving you a sheep made of papier maché and you talking with Fran about a picture of Duchamps' urinal with vegetables on it.

... you can't sleep four days before Travis arrives to your country because you're too nervous.

gaby
gaby Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:21 PM Quote
* when you travel 1000 km to see them live and words dont come out when you finally meet them
* when a crowd is smashing you but you dont feel a thing because you are in front of them singing "and it all boils down..."
* when a girl (*ahem* a the killers fan) is sinking her nails in your arm and screaming shut up, but you just look at her and smile because Fran is starting to play "love will come through"
* when you sing loud in the street and people start looking funny at you, but you start singing louder so they can recognize its Travis (and you feel proud!)

scummy
scummy Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:28 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

... you have around 10 Travis related dreams in two weeks when you find out Travis is doing a gig in your country for the first time. And one of them includes Neil giving you a sheep made of papier maché and you talking with Fran about a picture of Duchamps' urinal with vegetables on it.

I knew Neil's a big Art Attack fan! xD

... you go to the supermarket and feel like you're in the Closer video (and where's the bear?)
... you ask you mum if it's good for you to marry an scottish musician
... you lose your best friend cause you didn't take her to the airport with you to see travis :( thank god she forgave me after a month!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:38 PM Quote
... your family hates you because all you can think about is them. Really my family hates me already, all because of Travis, but I don't really care about it =P.

... you almost died when the website was undergoing a server transfer and you can't post anything on your favorite board =(.

... you should be improving your Italian accent (because is what I am studying), but instead you're improving your Scottish accent.

... everything is related to them, including your dreams =P.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:39 PM Quote
gaby wrote:
* when a crowd is smashing you but you dont feel a thing because you are in front of them singing "and it all boils down..."

bogusblue wrote:
... you almost died when the website was undergoing a server transfer and you can't post anything on your favorite board =(.

Amen!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:52 PM Quote
gaby wrote:
* when a girl (*ahem* a the killers fan) is sinking her nails in your arm and screaming shut up, but you just look at her and smile because Fran is starting to play "love will come through"

Someone dug their fingernails in your skin and told you to shut up?!!? :O WTF? That's awful! Were you just singing along? Uh..hello...that's what you do at a concert!

mili
mili Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:53 PM Quote
scummy wrote:

... you go to the supermarket and feel like you're in the Closer video (and where's the bear?)

That's happened to me, too!

...you have to check yourself so you won't be talking Travis ALL the time after a few drinks. (my husband is actually pretty good about it)

...you pretend to have your iPod in the shuffle mode but in reality skip all non-Travis songs

scummy
scummy Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:59 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
gaby wrote:

Someone dug their fingernails in your skin and told you to shut up?!!? :O WTF? That's awful! Were you just singing along? Uh..hello...that's what you do at a concert!

oh really??? ok, I don't wanna say the killers fans are bad people, not all I guess, but that really sucks! I remember when travis arrived at the airpot, there were at least 40 travis fans, so everything could have been really nice and calm, but nooo some killers fans (really killers) got in our way asking 'who's that?, who's that?' and we were like 'that's dougie', and they went to take a picture with him, even before us travis fans! wtf! and then at the show they wouldn't let travis fans stay in the first line, knowing that the killers were not going to play yet, not for a while at least, hellooouuu??? ok, that's all i needed to say xD

Craigyboy
Craigyboy Posted Tue 18 Dec, 2007 9:59 PM Quote
when closer comes on im my work, i work in retail, i just want to do the fran thing down the aisles and i had a travis related dream the other night i begged fran to play the fear rocky version in glasgow at the end of this month :)

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:01 PM