Travis

Fran's new blog post
heich
heich Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 7:49 AM Quote
Fran
Touchdown

Posted Nov 29 2007
6:30AM

So that's that. Thanks to all for making the shows this year so cool. We had a great time and look forward to doing all again next year...but will enjoy the stationary months. Happy Holidays. See you in Glasgow or Aberdeen if you're going...xfx

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6923/046e9b89496dafa891969c6cu0.jpg

-------------------
Is it me or Dougie has that Doctor look from My Eyes video? lol

Re: Fran's new blog post
yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 4:37 PM Quote
Yeah! Dougie has that look xD

This year was awesome thanks to the band and the gigs. If they do another tour the next year, fantastic!!!!!!!! They'll gives us a lot of happiness, it's a really good feeling. But I can't avoid think about them... they must be so tired! :(

Thanks for all guys, really. You do a great job! We really value all the effort that you makes in the tours. You're just an amazing band.

We love you and we always be with you guys... always.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 6:37 PM Quote
Lol, 'bassman'. So complimentary!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 12:06 AM Quote
[img="heich"]Is it me or Dougie has that Doctor look from My Eyes video? lol[/img]
No, he´s Paul McCartney xD

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 8:20 AM Quote
What a fantastic tour :-) They deserve a rest ...Perhaps Dougie performs some surgeries behind the scenes and has a dual roll haha

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 11:31 AM Quote
" ..and look forward to doing all again next year.. "

You have no idea how warm that made me feel inside, ggahh. All good things come to an end sometime, but apparently our lads just keep on rocking.

See you all in Glasgow, probably the best way ever to end a year, especially this one.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 01 Dec, 2007 12:17 AM Quote
They must be well knackered. Enjoy your rest guys.

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 9:23 AM Quote
I really like this photo. For some odd reason it reminds me of a scene from some museum of wax figures :)
(someone has just bumped into Drum Man, that's why he's a bit blurry in the photo)
It's a pity though, that Singer Man and Guitar God, erm, i mean Guitar Man aren't in the picture

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:42 AM