Travis

Re: I miss the night time thread!
ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:28 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Where the heck has Monkey aka Andrew been?

He posted earlier on the lurkers thread on the travis side of the board. don't know where he's gone off to now though.
EDIT: Nevermind, he's located.

Hey Monkey!

nats
nats Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:28 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:

It is crazy! He hides it well for his roles cuz I had no clue! I like him as an actor. He sure can get really skinny for his films.

He is amazing! Anyone super excited for the next Batman? just me?

I dont know about batman but yesterday i watched the machinist for the 100th time i guess... Mr Bale is an amazing actor

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:28 AM Quote
job hunting, nikki? how's the job market there?

random question: i've been under weather since thanksgiving. it was just a regular cold and cough, but now i have an ear ache, like something piercing inside my ear. is that a bad sign? should i go see a doctor?

nats
nats Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:30 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
job hunting, nikki? how's the job market there?

random question: i've been under weather since thanksgiving. it was just a regular cold and cough, but now i have an ear ache, like something piercing inside my ear. is that a bad sign? should i go see a doctor?

yes you should go see a doctor

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:34 AM Quote
nats wrote:

I dont know about batman but yesterday i watched the machinist for the 100th time i guess... Mr Bale is an amazing actor

I've yet to see the machinist- want to, and based on the fact that you've seen it 100 times, i'll assume it's good? :)

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:35 AM Quote
thanks, nats! i don't think i've had this before. i'll go see the doctor soon.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:36 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:

It is crazy! He hides it well for his roles cuz I had no clue! I like him as an actor. He sure can get really skinny for his films.

*crosses fingers* I don't want to jinx it...but right now the board is actually working well. It would be great if we could get back to night time threads! I missed you all!

Ashley...I'm always excited when new Batman movies come out. I always go to see them in the theater. Is Christian Bale going to be Batman again? I thought he did a pretty good job...although no one can touch Michael Keaton. He rocked as Batman. :) I <3 Michael Keaton...Beetlejuice...Mr. Mom, C'mon!

Have any of you heard about this new film coming out in 2008 called "Valkyrie" with Tom Cruise? He plays a Nazi, Col. Claus von Stauffenberg, who actually attempted to assassinate Hitler. Say what you will about Tom Cruise...he may be a weirdo now...but I still love his movies and think he's an exciting actor. I love WWII movies, so I'm looking forward to that one.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:36 AM Quote
heyjude...I've been craving Yogurt Park all day after that Pinkberry thread on the other side of the board.

might wanna get that ear thing checked out

nats
nats Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:38 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
nats wrote:

I've yet to see the machinist- want to, and based on the fact that you've seen it 100 times, i'll assume it's good? :)

you can assume that or that im insane or both :)
anyway you should see it

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:40 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:

*crosses fingers* I don't want to jinx it...but right now the board is actually working well. It would be great if we could get back to night time threads! I missed you all!

Ashley...I'm always excited when new Batman movies come out. I always go to see them in the theater. Is Christian Bale going to be Batman again? I thought he did a pretty good job...although no one can touch Michael Keaton. He rocked as Batman. :) I <3 Michael Keaton...Beetlejuice...Mr. Mom, C'mon!

Have any of you heard about this new film coming out in 2008 called "Valkyrie" with Tom Cruise? He plays a Nazi, Col. Claus von Stauffenberg, who actually attempted to assassinate Hitler. Say what you will about Tom Cruise...he may be a weirdo now...but I still love his movies and think he's an exciting actor. I love WWII movies, so I'm looking forward to that one.

I think Christian Bale's my fav Batman (hence the extreme excitement). And I love that you love WWII movies. I've a rather odd affinity for them.
EDIT: I haven't heard of that new Tom Cruise movie. I might have to momentarily lift my boycott on his movies and check it out.

nats
nats Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:42 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Beetlejuice!Beetlejuice!Beetlejuice! great movie!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:44 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
heyjude...I've been craving Yogurt Park all day after that Pinkberry thread on the other side of the board.

might wanna get that ear thing checked out

yah, that pinkberry looked yummy! so i was at yogurt park that same night at like 10pm. always a late night run :-)

okay, thanks, will see the doc.

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:44 AM Quote
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Beetlejuice!Beetlejuice!Beetlejuice! great movie!

it is indeed fandabidozi

nats
nats Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:45 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Where the heck has Monkey aka Andrew been?

He posted earlier on the lurkers thread on the travis side of the board. don't know where he's gone off to now though.
EDIT: Nevermind, he's located.

Hey Monkey!

apparently monkey joined the lurkers team again

edit: and hes back LOL

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 29 Nov, 2007 2:45 AM Quote
nats wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
nats wrote:

you can assume that or that im insane or both :)
anyway you should see it

Oh no, the movie is excellent! If you're insane than I am too! He's scary skinny, but damn the movie rocks!

Oh, and hello everybody :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:05 PM