Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 10:00 PM Quote
I dreamed that I met Carla coming out of a grocery store. She was having a difficult time with her cart because a wheel kept getting stuck in pot holes in the parking lot, so I helped her get the cart unstuck. Then I just went on into the store and did my shopping. (You'd think I'd at least invite her to lunch or something...sorry, Carla.)

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 4:48 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I dreamed that I met Carla coming out of a grocery store. She was having a difficult time with her cart because a wheel kept getting stuck in pot holes in the parking lot, so I helped her get the cart unstuck. Then I just went on into the store and did my shopping. (You'd think I'd at least invite her to lunch or something...sorry, Carla.)

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 5:35 PM Quote
carlotta rawks alotta ?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 6:24 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
carlotta rawks alotta ?

That would be the one.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 15 May, 2009 5:35 PM Quote
Boardies involved: Lauren, Ric, Kayte, Anne, Kristy, Nikki, Barby, Nacho, Monkey, Alex, James (who looked like Dougie with a mug), Ben (he was tall and had brown hair and I didn't get to see his face, lol) and Meridith in the end... and probably a lot more, but I can't remember!

We were bowling. It was a huuuuge boardie team against some girls that were wearing a blue uniform.
We were sitting on stands. I wasn't sure I wanted to play because I sucked at it (in my defence I'm a slightly better bowler in real life, lol).
Lauren was being so sweet telling me I shouldn't worry. But most of the boardies didn't want me to play, because they thought I would ruin everything. Nikki and Barby were like the stars of the team. Nikki didn't care if I played or not, because she knew she and Barby would make us win anyway (?).
But Barby, Ric, Alex, Nacho, Anne, James and Kayte were very upset that I was going to play. Ric, Barby and Alex were particularly mean to me. Lauren, Kristy, and Monkey were trying to calm them down, telling them it was only a game and that I should play. All this happened during Ben's turn.
Suddenly, Meridith and Taub from House (?!) arrived. They were the capitains of the team. Mer said that considering I was the shortest person in the team, I should play (?). That solid argument seemed to convince everyone, so when it was my turn they were all very supportive.
My bowling ball was crappy, so Nikki lended me hers, because it was the best one... it was a crumpled tissue, and the bowling pins were gasoline cans.
I can't remember if I was actually that bad or if Nikki's magic bowling ball helped me.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 15 May, 2009 5:52 PM Quote
I love when Nikki is mean is people's dreams! I bet she gave you the crumpled tissue so that you couldn't bowl because she is such a meaniehead!

For the record, I am a kickass bowler! And I would definatly let you be on my team Juli, tee hee

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 15 May, 2009 5:52 PM Quote
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best dream ever, Juli :D
Ben indeed is tall and has brown hair, what a pity you didn't see his face cause he's very handsome :$

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 15 May, 2009 6:02 PM Quote
Juli, you have the craziest dreams. I'm a pretty decent bowler, but I would still let you play on our team. I'm glad that Meridith was there to be the calm voice of reason.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 15 May, 2009 6:47 PM Quote

Kristy & Kayte, thanks for letting me be on your team.

Nikki wasn't mean, she was... indifferent, haha. And the crumpled tissue was indeed her ball. I guess she was so good she could bowl with anything xD.

Bodi, I've never seen a pic of Ben, but I'm intrigued, lol. It's the second time he appears in one of my dreams. The first time he had been murdered and I never got to see him because his body was being carried away, so I guess this is an improvement :oP.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 15 May, 2009 7:27 PM Quote
okay, not mean, but not pleasent.
Since Nikki is so delightful it is just funny when she isnt in peoples dreams.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 15 May, 2009 7:38 PM Quote
Juli that dream is soooo hilarious. I especially like that Nikki's bowling ball is a crumpled up tissue.

I deeply and sincerely apologize that I was on the anti Juli side of the team. In reality I would be all for it. For the record, I am one of the worst bowlers in the history of the world so truly I would have no room to be critical of anyone.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 15 May, 2009 10:15 PM Quote
i went bowling a few weeks ago , i think i got a 30 or so . no worries juli

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 16 May, 2009 12:10 AM Quote
Oh my word, your dream is hilarious Juli! That totally cracked me up! I must say, I feel quite honored to have appeared in a boardie dream! That was very kind of Nikki to lend you her special bowling ball. I'm also glad I could bring some logic to the gathering. I'm still giggling!

This reminds me of a dream I had not too long ago and forgot to post on here. Of course now I don't really remember specifics. What I do remember is that I decided to attend the CLAT. It was being held in some subway station. All of the South American boardies were sitting on the floor in the station in a circle. I specifically remember Juli, Alma and Galletitabonita being there. Anyway, I walk up and everyone is kind of looking at me funny because I wasn't invited. At this point I decide to start speaking to everyone in Spanish and threw some French in there as well. I was pretty impressed with myself because I didn't know I knew Spanish!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 16 May, 2009 3:59 AM Quote
Hahaha, your dream is so funny, Mer! I'm sure none of us, the Latin American boardies, in the "real world", would look at you in a bad or funny way just because you're not invited... I guess everyone's invited ;o). And maybe you've learnt a bit of Spanish just by reading us on the board ;oP.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 16 May, 2009 5:09 AM Quote
LOL! Wow, Juli! That's out there! :P And Kristy Bear, thank you for calling me pleasent in real life. O:) Aside from the stabbing, I really AM nice...I promise!

Pages Previous 1...20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:02 AM