Travis

Boardies in dreams
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 6:13 PM Quote
Last night a dj saved my life...

Ater reading all the messages related to boardies flying all over the place i dreamt i was vacationing in the south of France with a bunch of people but the only one i knew was Mozman.
He insisted we join the on-going party but i was determied to stay in the flat's kitchen in my pj eating cereals !!!

Re: Boardies in dreams
Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 7:20 PM Quote
You don't dream about me anymore? I'm disappointed.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 7:48 PM Quote
I'm disappointed too but one can rarely direct its dreams.

Most of the time i dream of old colleagues, bosses....well people i wish i had told "por que no te callas ?"

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 7:52 PM Quote
Unfortunately, I rarely dream of boardies either. I have a habit of dreaming of colleagues as well, even if I'd preferred not to.

See, if you've had a dream where they did something really odd (like one I had where this colleague kept laughing no matter how much I wanted him to shut up), it feels a bit awkward the next morning at work lol

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 8:00 PM Quote
The dreams i have are "re-runs" of events where i wish i had told these people to F-O.

Can you really tell your boss he's a total idiot and get away with it ?
I only WISH !
lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 8:13 PM Quote
I'd probably try to find another term, perhaps something more diplomatic.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 11:22 PM Quote
When I was new to the board I had a dream that I met Nikki at a Travis concert. (I've already told her part of this dream.) The dream was in color, but she was in black and white like her avatar and I thought, wow! she really looks like her picture! At this point, I realized that I did not bring a camera, so I left the theater, got on a bus and ran into a store and yelled to the clerk that I needed a cheap camera FAST! He reached behind the counter and gave me a disposable camera and told me $5. I looked at the camera and I said, "But this camera already has nine pictures taken on it." He goes, "Yeah, it's my camera. You can have it for $5." So, not being in a position to argue, I bought his used camera and got back to the concert hall. It was me, Nikki, and maybe 5 other people waiting for the show to start. A guy comes on the stage and tells us the concert has been canceled because it was too much trouble to set up all the equipment for only 7 people. I was very disappointed.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 11:41 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
When I was new to the board I had a dream that I met Nikki at a concert. (I've already told her part of this dream.) The dream was in color, but she was in black and white like her avatar and I thought, wow! she really looks like her picture! At this point, I realized that I did not bring a camera, so I left the theater, got on a bus and ran into a store and yelled to the clerk that I needed a cheap camera FAST! He reached behind the counter and gave me a disposable camera and told me $5. I looked at the camera and I said, "But this camera already has nine pictures taken on it." He goes, "Yeah, it's my camera. You can have it for $5." So, not being in a position to argue, I bought his used camera and got back to the concert hall. It was me, Nikki, and maybe 5 other people waiting for the show to start. A guy comes on the stage and tells us the concert has been canceled because it was too much trouble to set up all the equipment for only 7 people. I was very disappointed.

this is hysterical !!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 12:49 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
When I was new to the board I had a dream that I met Nikki at a concert. (I've already told her part of this dream.) The dream was in color, but she was in black and white like her avatar and I thought, wow! she really looks like her picture! At this point, I realized that I did not bring a camera, so I left the theater, got on a bus and ran into a store and yelled to the clerk that I needed a cheap camera FAST! He reached behind the counter and gave me a disposable camera and told me $5. I looked at the camera and I said, "But this camera already has nine pictures taken on it." He goes, "Yeah, it's my camera. You can have it for $5." So, not being in a position to argue, I bought his used camera and got back to the concert hall. It was me, Nikki, and maybe 5 other people waiting for the show to start. A guy comes on the stage and tells us the concert has been canceled because it was too much trouble to set up all the equipment for only 7 people. I was very disappointed.

Hahaha, I loved that dream.

I once had a dream about a Travis gig and Barby and Trevis were there. I met them later and they did not look at all like they did in my dream :oP.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 2:25 AM Quote
turtle's story is too funny!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 12:42 AM Quote
Yesterday I had a dream and Turtleneck was in it!
She was... the turtle in her avatar! With Dougie's T-shirt and everything :oP.
We (Turtleneck and other people who apparently were boardies too) were god knows where, and Fran was coming. We wanted to give him a box of alfajores, so Turtleneck and I had an argument with Jerry Seinfeld (?!) about the flavour (Turtleneck and I agreed that chocolate & dulce de leche were the best, Seinfeld wanted to give him hazelnut ones that had a fuchsia thing on them and looked a bit toxic).

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 12:48 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
We (Turtleneck and other people who apparently were boardies too) were god knows where, and Fran was coming. We wanted to give him a box of alfajores, so Turtleneck and I had an argument with Jerry Seinfeld (?!) about the flavour (Turtleneck and I agreed that chocolate & dulce de leche were the best, Seinfeld wanted to give him hazelnut ones that had a fuchsia thing on them and looked a bit toxic).

Jerry Seinfeld ? mmmmmmmmm !!!

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 11:00 AM Quote

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 12:31 PM Quote
I had a dream last night that I attended a gig of the certain band (somewhere in Europe) with Nikki, Eledh and Lauren. we were in the first row, it was so cool but then I woke up :/

Turtleneck, your dream was too funny!

Jerry Seinfeld, lol!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 2:45 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Jerry Seinfeld ? mmmmmmmmm !!!

Ha ha! I'd hate to argue with Jerry Seinfeld, but I must agree that hazelnuts are gross. What does "dulce" mean? I know leche is milk. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's better than hazelnut.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:59 AM