Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 17 Oct, 2008 10:02 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Oh Anne...did Ric key our cars in dreamland?

He didn't. I don't know, it's a tough one. I mean, rules are rules but sheesh, it's not like I purposely went there in my dream.

Maybe if he dreams of keying our cars, that's good enough.

I hope so.

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
mili wrote:
lilly wrote:
minnmess wrote:
[quote="weirdmom"] If we are banning German bands, can we ban Tokyo Hotel?

I watched 20 seconds of a video out of curiosity and I am still scarred.

Are they even human??

YES! (to the banning, not the human. that they are not). [/quote

Tokyo Hotel? I think they're too big in crazy teenager circles... maybe we can send them to Japan and make them stay there? I mean, they LOOK like Anime-characters...

I was once in Milan for a weekend and apparently Tokyo Hotel was there, too. The Duomo square was full of screaming teenagers with banners etc. I believe Tokyo Hotel was in the same studio Travis once was (there's a video somewhere with some football fans in kilts on the square). That was a frightening experience.

Oh my... GOD!!! IN THE SAME STUDIO?!?!

When I was in Madrid this year, there was a Tokyo Hotel concert, too. People camped in front of the venue and everything...
And before that, many Spanish people came to the library of the Goethe Institute (where I was working) and wanted to get the Tokyo Hotel albums to hear what they are like. I warned every single person. And most of them came back shocked and were so relieved when I introduced them to "Kettcar"-like-music ;)

lilly
lilly Posted Sat 18 Oct, 2008 6:09 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Boardie involved: Several, but mainly Lindsey.

I had a party at my house and about 5 or 6 boardies were there. No one in particular, I just knew they were boardies. We were just starting to get loosened up and talking and laughing, when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and my financial planner walked in and declared that everyone at the party needed more life insurance. She pointed to Lindsey and told her that she was especially in dire need of more complete coverage. So, we all went to the kitchen table and everyone signed up for additional life insurance and a few people invested money in stocks. After that, the financial planner taught us all how to write our names in Korean. (She's Korean.) By this time, the sun was coming up. We had wasted the whole night filling out forms. Everyone had to leave because they needed to go to school or work. It was quite a drag.

LOL - that's a brilliant dream!!!

Hm, I think there's something seriously wrong with this board, you dreaming of life insurances, me dreaming of travis-fan-caused unemployment, Anne dreaming of Lungless Chad...

;D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 19 Oct, 2008 3:41 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Oh Anne...did Ric key our cars in dreamland?

He didn't. I don't know, it's a tough one. I mean, rules are rules but sheesh, it's not like I purposely went there in my dream.

Maybe if he dreams of keying our cars, that's good enough.

I hope so.

I did have a dream about keying a car the other night . Don't know if nickleback was involved or I was just being a Asshole

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 19 Oct, 2008 4:28 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

I did have a dream about keying a car the other night . Don't know if nickleback was involved or I was just being a Asshole

both?

mili
mili Posted Sun 19 Oct, 2008 10:06 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
mili wrote:
lilly wrote:
minnmess wrote:
[quote="weirdmom"] If we are banning German bands, can we ban Tokyo Hotel?

I watched 20 seconds of a video out of curiosity and I am still scarred.

Are they even human??

YES! (to the banning, not the human. that they are not). [/quote

Tokyo Hotel? I think they're too big in crazy teenager circles... maybe we can send them to Japan and make them stay there? I mean, they LOOK like Anime-characters...

I was once in Milan for a weekend and apparently Tokyo Hotel was there, too. The Duomo square was full of screaming teenagers with banners etc. I believe Tokyo Hotel was in the same studio Travis once was (there's a video somewhere with some football fans in kilts on the square). That was a frightening experience.

Oh my... GOD!!! IN THE SAME STUDIO?!?!

When I was in Madrid this year, there was a Tokyo Hotel concert, too. People camped in front of the venue and everything...
And before that, many Spanish people came to the library of the Goethe Institute (where I was working) and wanted to get the Tokyo Hotel albums to hear what they are like. I warned every single person. And most of them came back shocked and were so relieved when I introduced them to "Kettcar"-like-music ;)

Good job with the Kettcar-like music!!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 20 Oct, 2008 1:40 AM Quote
Boardies involved: Kristy, Nikki, Kayte and Anne (weirdmom).

To be honest I can hardly remember what the dream was about, but I only remember that they were on vacation here in Mexico. They decided to came around here together and they were staying at my house. I was like their tour guide speaking perfect English - which I don't in the real world xD. Although sometimes they were speaking fluent Spanish... Weird! And Kristy was the nicest of all them. I mean, you all were (and are) very nice, but in my dream Kristy was the nicest haha.

And I had another dream that involved Kayte, but I don't remember a thing about it xD. Just know Kayte was in it...

Btw, the first dream was about 3 weeks or a month ago, but I haven't been able to write it down here xD.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 20 Oct, 2008 3:33 AM Quote
I'd love for you to be our tour guide!!

GIrls, when are we going??

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 20 Oct, 2008 2:36 PM Quote
I'm sure she'd kick us out of her house because of our incessant giggling.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 20 Oct, 2008 2:56 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

both?

probaly

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
Due to our attempts at promoting Moray yesterday, I had a dream about him last night.

Moray had put up a YouTube video of himself singing a song called, "See Reverse Side for Care Instructions." He had made up a song by reading the label in his shirt. It was quite funny. The best part was, you know how in The Who song, "Won't Get Fooled Again," there's that blood curdling scream? Well, Moray's song began like that, except he wasn't just screaming AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, he was screaming his shirt size. (And because I know someone will make a joke about it, yes, I'm sure it was his shirt size.)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 2:33 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Due to our attempts at promoting Moray yesterday, I had a dream about him last night.

Moray had put up a YouTube video of himself singing a song called, "See Reverse Side for Care Instructions." He had made up a song by reading the label in his shirt. It was quite funny. The best part was, you know how in The Who song, "Won't Get Fooled Again," there's that blood curdling scream? Well, Moray's song began like that, except he wasn't just screaming AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, he was screaming his shirt size. (And because I know someone will make a joke about it, yes, I'm sure it was his shirt size.)

LMAO!

Moray please, please do it!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 2:38 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:

To be honest I can hardly remember what the dream was about, but I only remember that they were on vacation here in Mexico. They decided to came around here together and they were staying at my house. I was like their tour guide speaking perfect English - which I don't in the real world xD. Although sometimes they were speaking fluent Spanish... Weird! And Kristy was the nicest of all them. I mean, you all were (and are) very nice, but in my dream Kristy was the nicest haha.

And I had another dream that involved Kayte, but I don't remember a thing about it xD. Just know Kayte was in it...

Btw, the first dream was about 3 weeks or a month ago, but I haven't been able to write it down here xD.

aww, that sounds fun! Let's go!
Of course i was the nicest, I am Canadian. it is all we have! lol.

Kayte, that was a fabulous dream! Moray will be an internet sensation, and then of course he will get a girl!

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 2:49 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

hahahahahaha!If I can I'll see if I can write and record such a song!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 22 Oct, 2008 3:15 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:

:D Yay! That sounds like so much fun. I would totally go on vacation with those girls! And to have you as our tour guide would be awesome! :O)

Pages Previous 1...9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:31 AM