Travis

I met the band!!!
happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 12:08 AM Quote
got the set list, got it signed, had a fantabolous evening with Franflower, Elein and Elein's husband. And hello Are, nice to meet you and congrats on getting U16 yet again!

My back is hurting, my arms are hurting and my throat is sore. Oh and I've got Hit Me Baby on video!

Good night board!

Re: I met the band!!!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 2:25 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:
got the set list, got it signed, had a fantabolous evening with Franflower, Elein and Elein's husband. And hello Are, nice to meet you and congrats on getting U16 yet again!

My back is hurting, my arms are hurting and my throat is sore. Oh and I've got Hit Me Baby on video!

Good night board!

:D Glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see pics and video!!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 6:25 AM Quote
hey, how are you?
glad to hear that you had a great night, i hope i can meet the band this time :) just two weeks to see them again yay!
Are they playing baby one more time again? and what about more than us?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 7:21 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Good night board!

Aww! That's awesome! Oh man, I'm getting so excited for Las Vegas! Can't wait to see your pics and video. :) Glad you had such a fabulous time!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 11:18 AM Quote
I'm really happy to hear that you had such a great time! Hope we see pics& video soon! :)

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 1:26 PM Quote
wow, nice one!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 3:22 PM Quote
aww...good for you!

i'm getting so excited about the seattle show!

sara spain
sara spain Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 9:08 PM Quote
congratulationssssssssss!

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 9:50 PM Quote
Quote:

They didn't play More Than Us last night, nor Re-Offender which I really missed, but Baby, One More Time was awesome!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 30 Oct, 2007 10:52 AM Quote
Where's the pics Tonje??? :D

happy_me
happy_me Posted Tue 30 Oct, 2007 10:58 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

I didn't get any pics with the band this time, was to buisy taking pics for Franflower, but I'll upload pics from the gig and you can see the video I made of Baby One More Time. (link is in another thread I think)

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 30 Oct, 2007 12:48 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
paul_c wrote:

I didn't get any pics with the band this time, was to buisy taking pics for Franflower, but I'll upload pics from the gig and you can see the video I made of Baby One More Time. (link is in another thread I think)

Oh, I'm so sorry that you didn't get any pics, but I think I did ask you a couple of times if you wanted me to take some for you? Might be that I just imagined I did though. It all went kinda quick, and I was pretty high on life just then, but you know I would have been happy to help you out :-) Hopefully there will be a next time sometime soon! I'll make sure you get your pictures then ;-)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Tue 30 Oct, 2007 8:41 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
happy_me wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Oh, I'm so sorry that you didn't get any pics, but I think I did ask you a couple of times if you wanted me to take some for you? Might be that I just imagined I did though. It all went kinda quick, and I was pretty high on life just then, but you know I would have been happy to help you out :-) Hopefully there will be a next time sometime soon! I'll make sure you get your pictures then ;-)

Ah it's quite okay, I already had pics with Franny and Andy, so it was no biggie. It was great just shaking hands with the guys and chat a bit :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 4:30 AM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
Quote:

They didn't play More Than Us last night, nor Re-Offender which I really missed, but Baby, One More Time was awesome!

nice, yes, baby one more time by travis is awesome! i hope they could play it again on 9th november, just twom ore weeks!
I want to hear more than us live one day, that's be awesome too :)

Are
Are Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 12:49 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Nice to meet you too! ...Although it was a short meeting. I remember only you and Elein since I was high on some drug called attending-concert-drug or after-concert-drug, which makes me a bit un-alert of things happening around me as the music and its impressions takes up all of my brain cells.

And I have to say, I LOVE U16 GIRLS. The song has a vibe, don't know how to say it, but it's just so great in concert. This time my brother was the one requesting the song.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:00 PM