Travis

Sara Anna And All
Craig
Craig Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 10:00 AM Quote
Sorry sara i think you were wrong what you said to fran at warrington. i would never say to someone i think your sons name is stupid like you did because yes it could be taken as an insult and i think fran is correct for the way he reacted to that i don't think id be very happy about it if i had children and someone said that to me about the name id given one of my children even if it was meant as a joke

What we have to remember is travis are a great band and we love there music but its not like we know any of the guys as friends or there lives away from there music.

Whatever they do in there private lives away from music is none of my or anyones buisness as travis fans and it should be that way too.

This is my view on the subject in question i hope some of you will agree with me on this issue.

on the music front regarding the album i think you right to have your view on the album just like everyone else is entitled to have there say.

i love TBWNN myself i think its fantastic and love the new songs live, like i said i was at oxford gig back in march didnt think much of what i heard, but then i went to 3 gigs on the may tour and the reading hexagon gig blew me away, i also met the band before and after 3 gigs on that tour they were so nice to me. but like i said earlier i like them for there music and im not intrested in there private lives away from it its none of my buisness

Re: Sara Anna And All
Sunny
Sunny Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 10:53 AM Quote
Craig wrote:
Sorry sara i think you were wrong what you said to fran at warrington. i would never say to somone i think your sons name is stupid like you did because yes it could be taken as an insult and i think fran is correct for the way he reacted to that.

That's kinda hard for you to know seeing as it doesn't appear you were there.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 12:18 PM Quote
I'm not going to comment on the Fran/ Sara situation - I'm not qualified to do so.

But I agree entirely with you Craig that the band members' private lives should remain so. We aren't paparazzi/ journalists for Heat or Hello, ffs! Heaven forbid!!!! :)

Let's call an amnesty on this and return to appreciating (or not)the music and performances of Travis, which is what brought us to this forum in the first place.

Please?

Sunny
Sunny Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 12:20 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:

But I agree entirely with you Craig that the band members' private lives should remain so. We aren't paparazzi/ journalists for Heat or Hello, ffs! Heaven forbid!!!! :)

Umm .. no, course we're not. *hides Heat press pass* :P

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 12:23 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Tonie wrote:

Umm .. no, course we're not. *hides Heat press pass* :P

Ha ha, as soon as I wrote that, I figured someone would say I was wrong.... :)

Craig
Craig Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 1:44 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Craig wrote:
Sorry sara i think you were wrong what you said to fran at warrington. i would never say to somone i think your sons name is stupid like you did because yes it could be taken as an insult and i think fran is correct for the way he reacted to that.

That's kinda hard for you to know seeing as it doesn't appear you were there.

no i wasnt there but i was told by someone who was at that gig what happend

Craig
Craig Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 1:55 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
I'm not going to comment on the Fran/ Sara situation - I'm not qualified to do so.

Let's call an amnesty on this and return to appreciating (or not)the music and performances of Travis, which is what brought us to this forum in the first place.

Please?

yes i agree with you on that one end of this convo lets get back to talking about the music!!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 7:53 PM Quote
Noooo, not another post like this! How much more boardie politics can there be?
Damn, if I hadn't posted this, this thread probably would have died :(

Sunny
Sunny Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 7:56 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

Damn, if I hadn't posted this, this thread probably would have died :(

Yeah, and the same with the other lol.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 12:38 AM Quote
Please don't lump paparazzi and journalists in the same category. I beg you. NOT the same thing....at...all.

:)

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 1:25 AM Quote
was there really any need to continue this as a new subject

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:02 PM