Travis

F*cking burglar
Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:22 PM Quote
Got home today to a flat where the door had been kicked in. My laptop and a mobile plus a bit of cash was gone. The worst thing about though is that he's been through cupboards and drawers and left a mess. It could have been much worse, especially cos I've still got my flatscreen TV that I bought this weekend!

Fortunately, he didn't take the old laptop that I still had lying around, so now I can at least get online.

Oh, and it was a burglar with a very bad taste in music. He left my tickets for Muse on the floor!

Re: F*cking burglar
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:25 PM Quote
The WANKER!!!, that's shit news, at least you are ok, gimme a shout if there is anything I can do.

Dubz

Sunny
Sunny Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:25 PM Quote

Aww, no *big hugs* that's awful. I've been burgled once, but was too young to remember much of it. I do know how horrible it felt knowing someone had been through your things :(

Have the police done anything?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:26 PM Quote
Glad you're ok though.

It was 1 year exactly on tuesday i was assaulted in my building.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:27 PM Quote
Awww sorry to hear that! You alrite?? X

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:34 PM Quote
Thanks for all your kind words.

Yeah I'm ok. My parents basically dropped everything and came to see me. I suppose I'm lucky cos they only stole a couple of items. It's just a stupid feeling that someone's rummaged through all my stuff.

And yeah, the police took an official report that I've been burgled, just like my downstairs neighbour, btw. Dunno what they took there. Now I just gotta hand in a list of stolen items, and report it to my insurance.

nats
nats Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:37 PM Quote
good to know you are fine.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Glad you're ok though.

I didn't know you got assaulted, I'm sorry to hear about it. I hope nothing too serious happened, apart from the shock, obviously.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
That is just terrible. I am so sorry. I would feel very violated too that some jerk went through my things. Glad you are getting help.

Glad they left your Muse tickets. Proves they're a tosser if they left those!

I nominate Dubz for permanent guard duty.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:41 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Glad you're ok though.

I didn't know you got assaulted, I'm sorry to hear about it. I hope nothing too serious happened, apart from the shock, obviously.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
That is just terrible. I am so sorry. I would feel very violated too that some jerk went through my things. Glad you are getting help.

Glad they left your Muse tickets. Proves they're a tosser if they left those!

I nominate Dubz for permanent guard duty.

I'm fairly certain that Dubz would be the best guard ever. The tosser wouldn't wanna risk the trouble!

And yes, violated is probably the best word for this.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
as our good friend Abs says...F*CK that SH*T!

sorry to hear it hanne! :(

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:53 PM Quote
oh, that is awful...glad you're okay, and that you weren't actually there when it happened. that would've been pretty scary--not that being burgled in the first place isn't scary enough.

I'm really sorry!

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 9:13 PM Quote
Scary stuff!!
I can imagine it really scares AND pisses you off, that someone went through your stuff. And took some of it....
Thank God for his/her bad taste and i am really glad to hear you're allright! Hope'll sleep alright tonight and are not too scared.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 9:20 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Got home today to a flat where the door had been kicked in. My laptop and a mobile plus a bit of cash was gone. The worst thing about though is that he's been through cupboards and drawers and left a mess. It could have been much worse, especially cos I've still got my flatscreen TV that I bought this weekend!

Fortunately, he didn't take the old laptop that I still had lying around, so now I can at least get online.

Oh, and it was a burglar with a very bad taste in music. He left my tickets for Muse on the floor!

you what ???! bloody hell that's awful Hanne! must be a horrible feeling to come home to this.

and all the stuff you had on your laptop ? have you got it somewhere saved ?

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:46 AM