Travis

12memories
Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 7:12 PM Quote
today i have listened to 12memories after a loooooong time. i have been too busy lately with the boy with no name!

Re: 12memories
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 29 Sep, 2007 3:36 AM Quote
I did that last week too .....and then I noticed my DVD is missing!! :-( cant leave anything around these days

Dori
Dori Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:24 PM Quote
this is my favourite album all the time. i know, that it isn't a "real" Travis album, but it's so perfect<3333

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 5:29 PM Quote
Dori wrote:
this is my favourite album all the time. i know, that it isn't a "real" Travis album, but it's so perfect<3333

" real album " ? don't get that but that and the invisible band are some of my favorite afterwork albums

mayfly
mayfly Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 5:43 PM Quote
IMO, Dori means 12 Memories is not "so-called Travis sound" and that's why she uses the word "real".

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 10 Dec, 2007 8:09 PM Quote
Dori wrote:

Oooh, so true! I love the variety, and I'm glad they did it, even though most people think it's bad.

Dori
Dori Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 12:10 PM Quote
mayfly wrote:
IMO, Dori means 12 Memories is not "so-called Travis sound" and that's why she uses the word "real".

yes, i thought it:)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 12:55 PM Quote
It's a great album. Soooo under rated... but it is my least favourite Travis album. I'm glad they returned to The Man Who / The Invisible Band for The Boy... The new album is going to be similar to Good Feeling. Maybe one day they'll return to the style on 12 Memories.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 11 Dec, 2007 5:33 PM Quote
12 Memories is one of my favourite Travis albums right now (my favourites depend on my mood). I love it!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 12 Dec, 2007 12:01 AM Quote
Just started listening to this album again too! The Man Who is my fall album and 12 Memories is my winter album. It's amazing.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 12 Dec, 2007 12:25 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Just started listening to this album again too! The Man Who is my fall album and 12 Memories is my winter album. It's amazing.

i kinda seasonalize albums too , since the 04 show was in Jan it's a winter album for me too

scummy
scummy Posted Wed 12 Dec, 2007 12:38 AM Quote
it is my favourite travis album, that's why i asked them to sign it, i didn't bring any other, just 12 memories (L)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 12 Dec, 2007 12:58 AM Quote
scummy wrote:
it is my favourite travis album, that's why i asked them to sign it, i didn't bring any other, just 12 memories (L)

I have it signed too, but just because I thought I had lost my TBWNN booklet (?) :o( . I always like to bring the cd according to the tour, so since they were promoting that album I wanted to have that one signed... But I'm not complaining, I found the booklet (which was a relief) and I got many things signed :o).

scummy
scummy Posted Wed 12 Dec, 2007 12:24 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
scummy wrote:

I have it signed too, but just because I thought I had lost my TBWNN booklet (?) :o( . I always like to bring the cd according to the tour, so since they were promoting that album I wanted to have that one signed... But I'm not complaining, I found the booklet (which was a relief) and I got many things signed :o).

hahaha it would have been great if the signed the booklet according to the tour, but you see, this was their first time in chile, we wanted them to sing us at least one cd, cause there was so many people and so many booklets to sign from past tours ;) thank god they're patient, we were really lucky :)

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Fri 14 Dec, 2007 4:47 AM Quote
my favorite song from this album is: Somewhere Else

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:02 AM