Travis

Hurrah...
Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:49 AM Quote
I finally got a holiday booked! I'm going to Malta in two weeks and am so excited. I'm reading up on it on the internet and in travel books it sounds great!

*beyond excitment*lol

Anyone else going on any last minute hols???

Re: Hurrah...
Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:55 AM Quote
wow thats great! i wish i could go!, we are busy with are rebuilding so we cant :-( but wish you alot of fun there and good weather!!!!

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:01 PM Quote
Edinburgh

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:16 PM Quote
Dutchgirl wrote:
wow thats great! i wish i could go!, we are busy with are rebuilding so we cant :-( but wish you alot of fun there and good weather!!!!

Thanks hun, think it averages about 21 - 28 degrees C out there so I will be happy enough with that! Atlast some sun! hee hee

How's the building work going? You still surrounded by chaos? lol

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:17 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
Edinburgh

I love Edinburgh! It's fabby. Was there in May and it was great but it doesn't matter what time of year you go there it's always great.

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:23 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Dutchgirl wrote:

Thanks hun, think it averages about 21 - 28 degrees C out there so I will be happy enough with that! Atlast some sun! hee hee

How's the building work going? You still surrounded by chaos? lol

yeah hehe, but the walls almost standing upstairs and then we can paint and a new floor and then its finishd upstairs hehe then we work downstairs (a new kitchen!!!!!!!)

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:34 PM Quote
I'm going to see Travis next week at a festival in Switzerland and my mum and I decided yesterday that it would be nice to stay a few more days and visit the surrounding villages instead of driving back to France straight after the show as we initially planned. All I need to do now is book a hotel.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:38 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
I'm going to see Travis next week at a festival in Switzerland and my mum and I decided yesterday that it would be nice to stay a few more days and visit the surrounding villages instead of driving back to France straight after the show as we initially planned. All I need to do now is book a hotel.

That's one place I would love to visit, Switzerland! I have heard it can be quite expensive once you get there tho. Still it would be worth it for all the views n scenery. Have a fantastic time!!!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:53 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
That's one place I would love to visit, Switzerland! I have heard it can be quite expensive once you get there tho. Still it would be worth it for all the views n scenery. Have a fantastic time!!!

I'm looking at hotels right now, and it does seem to be rather expensive! I've already visited Geneva a couple of times which was nice but I've never been to Gampel (where the festival is held). Apparently it's lost in the mountains so I expect a beautiful scenery. And driving aroung Lake Geneva should be nice :) Gampel seems to be so small though that there isn't a single hotel there! We plan on visiting the surrounding villages as well as Gruyère, Lausanne and possibly Montreux on our way back. And if we have time we'll make a short stop in Geneva to buy some chocolate! ;)

I've never been to Malta but I know people who have and they loved it there. I hope you have a great time as well :)

Darran
Darran Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:58 PM Quote
Switzerland is pretty class. My bro lives there and I go over every now and again for some awesome Snowboarding.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 7:13 PM Quote
Supposedly a weekend away in september when i finish working, and before i start back to uni.

Maybe Paris, but more likely to be somewhere down south :)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 11 Aug, 2007 9:34 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
Peewee wrote:

I'm looking at hotels right now, and it does seem to be rather expensive! I've already visited Geneva a couple of times which was nice but I've never been to Gampel (where the festival is held). Apparently it's lost in the mountains so I expect a beautiful scenery. And driving aroung Lake Geneva should be nice :) Gampel seems to be so small though that there isn't a single hotel there! We plan on visiting the surrounding villages as well as Gruyère, Lausanne and possibly Montreux on our way back. And if we have time we'll make a short stop in Geneva to buy some chocolate! ;)

I've never been to Malta but I know people who have and they loved it there. I hope you have a great time as well :)

jazz festival in Montreux : so cool !

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:20 PM