Travis

I should be doing a lot more work...
Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 11:08 AM Quote
then i am doing now. I can't seem to get motivated:(
It is a grey and dull day and it seems to be a bit infectuous, blech!

Re: I should be doing a lot more work...
Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 11:11 AM Quote
well instead of doing alot you can also take a very relaxing day :-) take a long warm shower, search for a nice movie and relax....:-)

edit: eet smakelijk voor zometeen

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 11:13 AM Quote
Dutchgirl wrote:
well instead of doing alot you can also take a very relaxing day :-) take a long warm shower, search for a nice movie and relax....:-)

I would love to but my boss will have a problem with that:) Although i am working at home. Still i finished one task and now i need to get started on my last task.

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 11:20 AM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Dutchgirl wrote:

I would love to but my boss will have a problem with that:) Although i am working at home. Still i finished one task and now i need to get started on my last task.

oh ok sorry heheh you must do it when you finished you work :-P what kind of job do you have when you can work at home :-)

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 11:24 AM Quote
Dutchgirl wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Dutchgirl wrote:

oh ok sorry heheh you must do it when you finished you work :-P what kind of job do you have when you can work at home :-)

I am a speechtherapist,working for a foundation that gives familycounseling to families with very young deafchildren. I give counseling to appr. 6 families, work at our daycarecentre one morning a week and teach signlanguage to the parents. But since it's summer holidays now, there a no families to counsel, LOL So it is catching up with administration and developing new materials.

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 11:33 AM Quote
That is a really nice job to do :)

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 11:33 AM Quote
yeah :-)

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 11:39 AM Quote
It is. It's the job i love to do as it feels now, till i am old and grey:) there is a lot of variety, it's rewarding and those kids are just great! (So are their parents btw)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 11:57 AM Quote
That sounds like a fab job! And I always admired people who could sign-lang.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 12:02 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

It is about just as hard as speaking Chinees, or so people have said. I think everyone can learn. It is really not that hard. It is just learning another language, with the difference of using your hands, body and mimic to express yourself. So no need to admire me, LOL

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 12:03 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Peewee wrote:

It is about just as hard as speaking Chinees, or so people have said. I think everyone can learn. It is really not that hard. It is just learning another language, with the difference of using your hands, body and mimic to express yourself. So no need to admire me, LOL

OK, if the chinese thing is true...then ALL HAIL Sanne (nl)! Hahah

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 12:05 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Peewee wrote:

OK, if the chinese thing is true...then ALL HAIL Sanne (nl)! Hahah

*blushes and goes: "shhhhhh" "shhhhhh"*

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:25 PM