Travis

In my perfect heaven space
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 10:55 PM Quote
Blows my mind every time I play it. One of those tracks you just need to know its there to play . Wonder how many peeps bought the album and have never heard it? .. Talk about hiding your light under a bush !

Re: In my perfect heaven space
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 10:57 PM Quote
:( 's not on the US version of TBWNN...been wanting to hear it ever since the boardies started talkin' about it...

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 11:29 PM Quote
Jesusaremus was here before and he seems to have all the links to everything....Ask in a thread , your bound to get a copy!

hail_fran
hail_fran Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 11:31 PM Quote
i still havnt been blown away by this track, it starts promising with the piano intro then doesnt really follow it up for me. sorry. its no sailing away, great tune. shouldnt be "hidden."

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 11:32 PM Quote
now that one i have heard...and love...

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 11:37 PM Quote
I love Sailing Away too , superb :-) but IMPHS makes my spine shiver and the world stops turning to listen to it. a resurrection

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 11:40 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
I love Sailing Away too , superb :-) but IMPHS makes my spine shiver and the world stops turning to listen to it. a resurrection

..sigh...i knew there was a reason it feels like home whenever i talk to fellow fans...you guys get it...

hail_fran
hail_fran Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 11:42 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Somewhere Else wrote:

..sigh...i knew there was a reason it feels like home whenever i talk to fellow fans...you guys get it...

travis fans are the best in the world :D

cartoonmatrix
cartoonmatrix Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 11:44 PM Quote
This is why I always buy from iTunes. I got both songs as bonus songs! Both are amazing but Sailing Away is my fave for now

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 11:46 PM Quote
Oh god!
I LOVE that song!!!
but I have the US version u_____u

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 12:00 AM Quote
Perfect heaven space is def one of my top 3 favorite Travis songs. I simply can't believe it's a b-side (and a pretty hard-to-get one as well..).
It's got the most beautiful lyrics; "On my heart I wear a sleeve that you've knitted for me" - this one line gets me every time.. Plus the piano is just wonderful.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 12:44 AM Quote
hey! yes i hae it lol, if you want it i cand upload it later, to me it's an amazing song, love the lyrics, and the sound it has

MaggieMae
MaggieMae Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 4:12 PM Quote
Definately a case of "hiding your light.... " love that track, piano solo and Frans voice makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
It should not be hidden!!!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 4:21 PM Quote
I love it too. It has to be one of the best songs they've ever written. I initially bought the French version of the album and the only hidden track was Sailing Away. So I had to buy a second copy of the album to get this one!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 4:25 PM Quote
got to hear it last night...compliments of nats!...i really liked it...liked the lyrics personally...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:32 PM