Travis

Raise the roof for Sandy!
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 7:40 PM Quote
I had the pleasure of meeting Sandy at the Austin show. I gotta tell y'all that haven't met her that she is one awesome chic. And she is tiny! That pic of her laughing that was her avator (not currently up) gave me the impression that she is tall. Nope, she is a pint size hot momma!

I had so much fun hanging out with her. After the show we were waiting for the band and my husband and friend were ready to go- she was feeling sick and he was tired and we knew our babysitter (my brother) was probably ready for us to come home. I was torn because I really wanted to talk to Travis but I didn't want to annoy my hubby and friend. Sandy graciously offered to take me home! Then on the way home she asked if I had any of the B sides and I said no. She gave me three CDs filled with them!

She is a wonderful gal and I hope more of you get to meet her.

Re: Raise the roof for Sandy!
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 7:53 PM Quote
nice !

Bravo Sandy !

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
aww...don't think anything of it at all! it was a pleasure meeting you! Well after getting the boys on the radio, it was only fitting that you would see them after the show. I couldn't let you go home without talking to them!

as for the b-sides, well...they're sooo good, i just felt that you NEEDED to hear 'em!!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:18 PM Quote
Oh..that's very nice :)
I haven't talked very much with Sandy....but she seems to be a really good girl :)

:D

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 11:56 PM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
Oh..that's very nice :)
I haven't talked very much with Sandy....but she seems to be a really good girl :)

:D

aww...that is sweet, thank you!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:08 AM Quote
Awwwwww Glad you two had a great time! Always nice making new friends! :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 8:24 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I gotta tell y'all that haven't met her that she is one awesome chic. And she is tiny! That pic of her laughing that was her avator (not currently up) gave me the impression that she is tall. Nope, she is a pint size hot momma!

I thought that too, until i saw her picture with Andy- and he's pretty small!! Haha. Small people are always cool

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 9:07 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I gotta tell y'all that haven't met her that she is one awesome chic. And she is tiny! That pic of her laughing that was her avator (not currently up) gave me the impression that she is tall. Nope, she is a pint size hot momma!

I thought that too, until i saw her picture with Andy- and he's pretty small!! Haha. Small people are always cool

Lol!! the first time i met Fran, he said the same thing...he was surprised how small I was...They all have to bend down a lot to take pics with me! lol!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 9:26 PM Quote
If Sandy is tiny why should we raise the roof ?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 1:00 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I had the pleasure of meeting Sandy at the Austin show. I gotta tell y'all that haven't met her that she is one awesome chic. And she is tiny! That pic of her laughing that was her avator (not currently up) gave me the impression that she is tall. Nope, she is a pint size hot momma!

I had so much fun hanging out with her. After the show we were waiting for the band and my husband and friend were ready to go- she was feeling sick and he was tired and we knew our babysitter (my brother) was probably ready for us to come home. I was torn because I really wanted to talk to Travis but I didn't want to annoy my hubby and friend. Sandy graciously offered to take me home! Then on the way home she asked if I had any of the B sides and I said no. She gave me three CDs filled with them!

She is a wonderful gal and I hope more of you get to meet her.

Glad you gals had fun!!
:)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 5:59 PM Quote
Sandy is a trooper.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 6:09 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
paul_c wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Lol!! the first time i met Fran, he said the same thing...he was surprised how small I was...They all have to bend down a lot to take pics with me! lol!

Haha, yeah i noticed he has to crouch down to get pictures taken with most girls first time i met him. Dougie and Neil are about the only ones around my height. Poor wee Claes is tiny!! Lol

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 6:50 PM Quote
SANDY ROCKS!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 6:53 PM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
SANDY ROCKS!

good name btw !

"may i introduce you to Sandy Rocks ?"

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 7:25 PM Quote
aww...I'm blushing! Thank you everyone! You are all awesome!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:57 PM