Travis

Re: Travis Boardie Convention
paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 12:21 AM Quote
Ah you get the odd idiot at them. I think the stories from the Forest Shows prove that!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 12:23 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Ah you get the odd idiot at them. I think the stories from the Forest Shows prove that!

Yeah, couldn't believe it when I read that, good call on starting a new post thing without 9 gazillion quote boxes in, it was getting a bit out of hand!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 1:53 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
i'm 5 ft 4 and 108 pounds - who cares ?

At a gig I care, coz I dont want some tall bastard blocking my view haha.

Yeah, sometimes i feel bad for taking front row, cos i'm sure i obstruct peoples view. Then again, they should queue early so that doesn't happen ;)

I always feel bad too because I'm 5 ft. 10 inches tall and my boyfriend is 6 ft. 1 inch. And we'll be right up front at the Travis gig on the 18th! Oh well! Get there before us if you don't like it :P

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 9:56 AM Quote
i'm still sick :-s and last night i dream about the meeting with all the boardy's, and there were 2 the rest don't show up :-s very strange dream.....

Darran
Darran Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 10:00 AM Quote
I only read the first post of the thread.

I say, Aye, why not.

Natasa
Natasa Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:00 AM Quote
Dutchgirl wrote:
i'm still sick :-s and last night i dream about the meeting with all the boardy's, and there were 2 the rest don't show up :-s very strange dream.....

Nah,I bet that in reality more than 2 would show up ;)

ayana
ayana Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 12:44 PM Quote
I dreamt of it too. Well I was in Glasgow, looking for an hostel and Hanne was there (no idea why it was you, lol. You must have have been the last post I read yesterday evening or something like that, lol).
I don't know what happened next cause I woke up as it started raining and my window was open ...

Btw, I want a setlist. No matter if some people collect them, I've never had anything from Travis :o(
I let bottles or towel to anyone who wants them though, lol

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 12:46 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
i'm 5 ft 4 and 108 pounds - who cares ?

At a gig I care, coz I dont want some tall bastard blocking my view haha.

Yeah, sometimes i feel bad for taking front row, cos i'm sure i obstruct peoples view. Then again, they should queue early so that doesn't happen ;)

I always feel bad too because I'm 5 ft. 10 inches tall and my boyfriend is 6 ft. 1 inch. And we'll be right up front at the Travis gig on the 18th! Oh well! Get there before us if you don't like it :P

i'll bring a frying pan to knock you on the head !

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 12:57 PM Quote
ayana wrote:
I dreamt of it too. Well I was in Glasgow, looking for an hostel and Hanne was there (no idea why it was you, lol. You must have have been the last post I read yesterday evening or something like that, lol).
I don't know what happened next cause I woke up as it started raining and my window was open ...

Btw, I want a setlist. No matter if some people collect them, I've never had anything from Travis :o(
I let bottles or towel to anyone who wants them though, lol

Hehe, it's nice to appear in someone's dreams! I hope I was nice lol

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 1:02 PM Quote
Sounds like fun!

It sucks bn small at gigs, but ppl take pitty on u n let u got to the front! lol. Tall ppl dont bother me as much as ppl with huge hair. I always think tall ppl cant help it but ppl can flatten there hair down or where a hat! lol.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 1:35 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
dee wrote:
happy_me wrote:
170 cm = 5'-6 9/10"

that's same height as me.
officially everybody at and below this height are termed as "fun-sized"
FACT

Fun sized :)??

can you tell a bloke he's fun sized ?
LOL

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 4:49 PM Quote
Natasa wrote:
Dutchgirl wrote:

Nah,I bet that in reality more than 2 would show up ;)

Oh of course, I can think of at least 3 people who will!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 4:53 PM Quote
I think you should all come to Istanbul and stay at my place. Then we can all be in the Guinness World Records. *nods*

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 4:55 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
I think you should all come to Istanbul and stay at my place. Then we can all be in the Guinness World Records. *nods*

For what? :oS

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 5:04 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
champagnesupernova wrote:

For what? :oS

Most netfreaks in a Turkish house ever?

*tongue firmly in cheek of course*

Pages Previous 1...13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:14 PM