Travis

Travis Interview / Faceculture
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 2:02 AM Quote
http://www.faceculture.nl/travis/index.htm

Just have seen the interview upon receiving over 10 blogpost notifiers from Myspace Travis! LOL

Nice one! Some of my friends on this board would understand how frickin happy I am after hearing very nice comments about 12 Memories by Fran and Dougie on the first clip.

I am so glad they proved me wrong as I kept moaning about the band not backing the album enough.

It is not only my favorite Travis album but also one of my all time favorites! Very special with all its little bits.. Delighted to know, they think the same! It means a lot to me!

Thank you lads! :-D

Re: Travis Interview / Faceculture
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 2:03 AM Quote
I'd appreciate if anyone could rip the videos! Thanks in advance!

Afterglow
Afterglow Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 2:28 AM Quote
I 2nd the request for video rips! My browser won't let me watch them :(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 4:17 AM Quote
Thanks for posting!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 5:39 AM Quote
In one of those interview video clips Fran talks about Eyes Wide Open and how it took him a long time to realize how great of a song it is and that it was album-worthy. He mentions a video clip on YouTube of someone covering the song in their bedroom that helped him to realize how cool of a song it was because people were already covering it and making it their own. I was wondering if anyone knows what YouTube clip Fran is referring to?

Thanks!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 5:40 AM Quote
In one of those interview video clips Fran talks about Eyes Wide Open and how it took him a long time to realize how great of a song it is and that it was album-worthy. He mentions a video clip on YouTube of someone covering the song in their bedroom that helped him to realize how cool of a song it was because people were already covering it and making it their own. I was wondering if anyone knows what YouTube clip Fran is referring to?

Thanks!

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 5:58 AM Quote
Wow Thanks !

Fer Fer
Fer Fer Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 7:46 AM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
http://www.faceculture.nl/travis/index.htm

Just have seen the interview upon receiving over 10 blogpost notifiers from Myspace Travis! LOL

Nice one! Some of my friends on this board would understand how frickin happy I am after hearing very nice comments about 12 Memories by Fran and Dougie on the first clip.

I am so glad they proved me wrong as I kept moaning about the band not backing the album enough.

It is not only my favorite Travis album but also one of my all time favorites! Very special with all its little bits.. Delighted to know, they think the same! It means a lot to me!

Thank you lads! :-D

I agree about the 12 memories part, it's great to hear them say that

ayana
ayana Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 9:11 AM Quote
This interview was very important : there are 5 blogs about it on their MySpace !! LOL

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 9:19 AM Quote
haha wow yeah i was gonna post a thread saying how much i like 12 Memories and that i didn't understand why all the professionals who review Travis, and really applaud The Boy With No Name, keep saying how much they disliked 12 Memories and The Invisible Band. I really like all their albums and those two have their share help in defining kinda what Travis is about. Cuz they're not JUST happy pappy people like what reviewers say they are right? I mean...they cover all sorts of emotions in their songs. So to say the upbeat of The Boy With No Name is where they should stay was always sort of confusing.

it feels good to have said that!^

themanwho
themanwho Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 10:52 AM Quote

enjoy

Travis - FaceCulture Interview
http://themanwho.wordpress.com
7 videos 217 MB

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 12:43 PM Quote

I think its my mate matthews "selfish-matthew" on here. I was supposed to be a clip of our band doing it but our other mate didnt get up on time , im totaly gutted i want to me mentioned in interviews haha . I think the vid is down just now ill get him to put it back up soon even tho im so jealous of him i might have to kill him

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 2:09 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows what YouTube clip Fran is referring to?

I gave up googling as tad of Ashlee Simpson videos came up on the search. Lol

ayana wrote:
This interview was very important : there are 5 blogs about it on their MySpace !! LOL

It was 12 last night :-P

alyrtle wrote:
Cuz they're not JUST happy pappy people like what reviewers say they are right?

Well said! I could go further and say in ten years time or so, 12 Memories will be known as the prestige album of Travis. And The Man who as a classic.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 2:10 PM Quote
themanwho wrote:

enjoy

Travis - FaceCulture Interview
http://themanwho.wordpress.com
7 videos 217 MB

Downloading at the moment! You rule so bad!!! Thank you! :-D

martina
martina Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 2:50 PM Quote
Could anyone upload them on yousendit? That rapidshare it's weird

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:41 PM