Travis

Re: Whats your party piece?
Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:05 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I am the go-to girl for doing dares when out on the town. For example, sending lame drinks (like a Shirley Temple or a mineral water) to a guy to see how he responds. Or slipping a tampon (UNUSED- I'm not gross!) in a guy's back pocket so he'll find it later and be totally confused.

Oh, one recent that was fun was we were at this club that had cages and there were all these girls dancing in there obviously trying to be sexy and get all the guys to notice them. My friend dared me to get in there and do the "Elaine dance" from Seinfeld and just be as unsexy as possible. Of course I did until I was pretty sure my friend had peed her pants.

LOL I liked that last one! ;)

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:07 PM Quote

i do a killer rendition of "I'm A Little Teapot(ter)". slays 'em all every time.

happy_me
happy_me Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:09 PM Quote
i'm good at drinking, does that count?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:09 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I am the go-to girl for doing dares when out on the town. For example, sending lame drinks (like a Shirley Temple or a mineral water) to a guy to see how he responds. Or slipping a tampon (UNUSED- I'm not gross!) in a guy's back pocket so he'll find it later and be totally confused.

Oh, one recent that was fun was we were at this club that had cages and there were all these girls dancing in there obviously trying to be sexy and get all the guys to notice them. My friend dared me to get in there and do the "Elaine dance" from Seinfeld and just be as unsexy as possible. Of course I did until I was pretty sure my friend had peed her pants.

LOL I liked that last one! ;)

Thanks! : ) It's fun being silly.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:12 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

i do a killer rendition of "I'm A Little Teapot(ter)". slays 'em all every time.

Do you do it with a little girl's voice or the lesser known but equally awesome death metal version?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:13 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Absolutely. That's a talent.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:18 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
harry potter wrote:

Do you do it with a little girl's voice or the lesser known but equally awesome death metal version?

my rendition takes its influences from this little lad:

Little Lad

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:20 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
harry potter wrote:

my rendition takes its influences from this little lad:

Little Lad

That's good. Do you have that hair? I mean, doesn't everyone in Bean Town walk around in pilgrim garb?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:21 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Absofrickinlutely!!! You can join me hun! haahaa

dee
dee Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:22 PM Quote
staring contests,getting the truth out of people and i also seem to get challenged to dance-offs by strangers quite often-i've clearly got mad-skills.

I am surrounded by musically talented people so i hate it when party pieces go round the group and it comes to me and people really don't believe i'm not at all gifted.
if they really don't take no for an answer i can be pushed to rock out on a tinwhistle.

happy_me
happy_me Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 4:33 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
happy_me wrote:

Absofrickinlutely!!! You can join me hun! haahaa

wohoooo!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 5:59 PM Quote
Well...it's not so much a talent...merely an abnormality...I have a ganglion on my wrist...

People think it is peculiar and a bit gross...I show them at parties...break the ice slightly as people can mock me and I become the monkey of the party...heheheh

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 6:00 PM Quote
Donald Duck voive is a good one. And i'm quite good at doing a Billy Connelly too!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 12:46 AM