Travis

Whats your party piece?
monkey
monkey Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 1:03 AM Quote
I was wondering what hidden talents everyone has?

i can juggle pretty well

Re: Whats your party piece?
Chuchenko
Chuchenko Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 1:06 AM Quote
i can be standing all night!!!

Such boring, ha ha ha!!!

Depends the music what I can do!!!

Besuchen Sie myspace:

www.myspace.com/chuchenko

isma
isma Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 1:54 AM Quote
Insomniac

That's my hidden talent!

nats
nats Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 3:07 AM Quote
isma wrote:
Insomniac

That's my hidden talent!

it used to be mine too... not any more. well, only sometimes...
I always thought it was a problem. Its better to see it as a talent I guess :o)

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 9:19 AM Quote
Stick me in a pub/bar/party/restaurant with a piano and you'll see :D

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 9:20 AM Quote
everything that was hidden was eventually seen..such as painting, stenciling and sewing clothes, popped and did the robot and other various sorts of dancing originally in my bathroom...hahah
but one of my friends still doesn't believe i can play piano. he says i'm too manly! that jerkface, i should beat him up.
oh, and i can kick my face..

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 9:29 AM Quote
When I'm in Britain, I make it everyone else's party piece to speak Danish lol. Sounds very funny every time *mwhahaha*

:oP

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 9:40 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
When I'm in Britain, I make it everyone else's party piece to speak Danish lol. Sounds very funny every time *mwhahaha*

Hehe thats funny cos we thinks its friggin hillarious when the Dutch speak English :D

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 9:47 AM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:

Hehe thats funny cos we thinks its friggin hillarious when the Dutch speak English :D

And what about Danes speaking English? :oP

Fortunately for me, my accent isn't the worst there is. But I do cringe if someone with a heavy Danish accent speaks :oS

Edel
Edel Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 10:26 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:

If I had a krone for everytime a Dane asked me to say 'rød grød med fløde' I seriously must perfect it to wipe the smirk off their faces:p

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 10:31 AM Quote
Edel wrote:
Hanne wrote:

If I had a krone for everytime a Dane asked me to say 'rød grød med fløde' I seriously must perfect it to wipe the smirk off their faces:p

LOL that's a classic. Or 'røgede ørreder'. People outside of this country don't actually believe that these are words that one can use. I wonder why food is so hard to pronounce.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 12:04 PM Quote
Drinking lots and lots and lots of Vodka and still be standing by the end of the night/morning! That's my talent! lmao

Edel
Edel Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 12:13 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Edel wrote:
Hanne wrote:

LOL that's a classic. Or 'røgede ørreder'. People outside of this country don't actually believe that these are words that one can use. I wonder why food is so hard to pronounce.

*makes note*'røgede ørreder',
:theres gonna be a pint in it for the person who knows what Im trying to say:0)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 12:16 PM Quote
dancing skills

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 05 Jul, 2007 3:54 PM Quote
I am the go-to girl for doing dares when out on the town. For example, sending lame drinks (like a Shirley Temple or a mineral water) to a guy to see how he responds. Or slipping a tampon (UNUSED- I'm not gross!) in a guy's back pocket so he'll find it later and be totally confused.

Oh, one recent that was fun was we were at this club that had cages and there were all these girls dancing in there obviously trying to be sexy and get all the guys to notice them. My friend dared me to get in there and do the "Elaine dance" from Seinfeld and just be as unsexy as possible. Of course I did until I was pretty sure my friend had peed her pants.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:53 AM