Travis

My so-called life
dee
dee Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 10:46 PM Quote
for anybody else who remembers this really short-lived but great show with Claire Danes and Jared Leto, you can watch it here:
My So-Called Life

Re: My so-called life
paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 10:48 PM Quote
I thought this was going to be a deep and intricate insight into your life. Don't know why! Lol

dee
dee Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 11:13 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
I thought this was going to be a deep and intricate insight into your life. Don't know why! Lol

if i could provide my own deep insights to life as it is now i wouldn't be vegging out watching some good quality 90's nostalgia and empathising so much with the characters as i am now...

Afterglow
Afterglow Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 4:40 AM Quote
I Love that show! Too bad it didn't last very long. Those were the days when Jared Leto wasn't a repulsive jerk...what happened?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 5:52 AM Quote
Yessss, I loved watching it! I clung to the TV screen and at some point I had 'jared leto' written all over my pencil case lol. What can I say, I was 15 or so.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 7:37 PM Quote
Loved that show too and had pics of jared leto on my pencilcase and file! lol I was young and innocent schoolgirl then too!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 8:53 PM Quote
I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one with that obsession then hehe.

Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Mon 25 Jun, 2007 9:38 PM Quote
Jared Leto was well hot though.Yeah I was pretty young at the time too probably about 12ish.Don't remember that show though.Might have to watch it.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 10:54 AM Quote
I seen the boxset in HMV the other day. Don't think it would have the same appeal to me now tho! lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 12:03 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
I seen the boxset in HMV the other day. Don't think it would have the same appeal to me now tho! lol

I think I'd be disappointed if I watched it now. It was great back then because I was 15 or so, just like Claire Danes' character. Now I'd just groan at the immaturity of it all lol

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 1:26 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Peewee wrote:

I think I'd be disappointed if I watched it now. It was great back then because I was 15 or so, just like Claire Danes' character. Now I'd just groan at the immaturity of it all lol

I agree, lol. I loved Claire Danes then esp in Romeo and Juliet....we all move on eh! and well jared doesn;t really float my boat any more, got a better one at home lol.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 26 Jun, 2007 1:48 PM Quote
Even if I don't have anyone 'at home', I'd still say that he doesn't really float my boat...

Apparantly, his Jared Leto claims that his band isn't emo. Then please explain what all that eyeliner and black hair is about lol

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:01 AM