Travis

Bluebottles shit stop.
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 11 Mar, 2011 11:03 PM Quote
"The timing......yikes"

This thread started off as an alarm and concern over the safety of Fran's visit to Japan ( the day the news broke) but unfortunately , as you will read , bullies and snipers took it over .Their attraction to shit stirring being irresistable.

The result was, I have obliterated it , as far as I can , as I felt that the initial meaning of the thread had been ahnihilated.

I did not and do not regret anything 'I' wrote. I removed my comments because I just dont want my thread contorted and mixed up with those of Sunny, Ursina or anyone else who thinks that this thread is sport for bullying .

I would like to add that a lot of reaction often 'reads' insignificant ,hours and days later - this site says 'anything Travis related'.

Re: Japan
happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Sat 12 Mar, 2011 8:43 AM Quote
Yeah,so sad...

Sunny
Sunny Posted Sat 12 Mar, 2011 8:32 PM Quote
Typical of you. Thousands are probably dead but you have to comment soley on the timing of Fran's gigs. Callous.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 12 Mar, 2011 11:47 PM Quote

Sunny
Sunny Posted Wed 16 Mar, 2011 9:48 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
I'm on a fan site

and you've amended the title of your thread, so you did take note it seems.

Somewhere Else wrote:
And you have reappeared just to exercise your nasty character , that is your shame not mine.

crikey, i'm not that sad!

perhaps i was a little abrupt because my friend was north of tokyo when the tsunami hit. she is now in a medical centre somewhere with a broken leg, broken ribs and concussion.

she was lucky. her colleage and interpreter died instantly after being hit by falling rubble in the quake. his body was then washed away by a 30ft wall of water.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 17 Mar, 2011 2:59 AM Quote

Re: Japan Gigs
Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 17 Mar, 2011 9:23 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
The timing.....yikes

in view of the most horrendous catastrophe happening in Japan this comment and also reading that the original thread was called 'Fran has had to cancel Japan' makes it a wee bit distasteful I'm must say. Fran not going to Japan is soo insignificant it's ridiculous mentioning it!

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 17 Mar, 2011 10:11 AM Quote

Re: Japan Gigs
Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 17 Mar, 2011 12:15 PM Quote
last word ..... you're way off beam girl! this is not about Fran and that he had to cancel or forced to cancel or wanted to cancel or whatever, this is not about Fran ! It is your own insensitive post which I find distasteful!

'Everyone roots for people they love and he is on my list' *shakes head* what does this mean ?
Sorry I don't get it.

I don't 'love' these people in Japan but I'm deeply concerned about their welfare and it is distressing to see how much they have to suffer and compared with that, Fran is certainly not on my list!

that's all I'm saying

ursina
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:15 PM Quote
You seem to have the intelligence of a bluebottle

Sunny
Sunny Posted Thu 17 Mar, 2011 5:20 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
I'm going to argue this out .

i expected nothing less. at least you're doing it in public.

Somewhere Else wrote:
Your response to me is an appalling way to make your point and change the meaning of my thread.

not my intention at all.

Somewhere Else wrote:
I'm alive and so I say to you ,while I am , take a run and jump back in to your closed box.

delightful.

Somewhere Else wrote:

A

I'm not a girl and not off beam

tut tut, sina! she must have her bus pass by now.

Somewhere Else wrote:

leastways Fuck off - I don't say that to many people

well, at least that gave me a laugh. you've said it to me many times. but in PMs, like a coward. so hats off to you for saying it publicly

Re: .........
Sunny
Sunny Posted Thu 17 Mar, 2011 6:57 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:

and that's the reason why I quote you so much. past experience shows that you go back and edit your posts - i've always wondered why you do that, it makes you look guilty of something.

Re: ursina
Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 18 Mar, 2011 7:58 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
You seem to have the intelligence of a bluebottle

hahahaha what's going on here? Editing/emptying your posts! I didn't think you were SUCH a coward ! Can you not stand by what you said ? (I read what you wrote before you deleted it!)
not a girl ? well you certainly behave like one... a wee stroppy one for that.... true to form :)

Re: Bluebottles shit stop.
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 18 Mar, 2011 2:43 PM Quote
Is this really necessary? The situation in Japan is tragic enough as it is, to read all this makes me really disappointed.

Re: Bluebottles shit stop.
Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 18 Mar, 2011 10:34 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Is this really necessary? The situation in Japan is tragic enough as it is, to read all this makes me really disappointed.

agreed.

calm down everyone, the whole discussion is pointless :-/

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:29 PM