Travis

New Year, but where are the Old Faces
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 12:44 AM Quote
Les Baudettes (?)

Where are Fred (Absy), Sophie (Sorry Angel) & Isma (Green Peppers) ??

Gladders is awfy quiet these days, Hope everything is awright bud !!

Leila (Harmony) & Edel are missed.

The Happy Rotter & Miss Jones hope you had a nice Christmas and have a brilliant New Year.

Libby2 hope you are well.

Goosey, Hanne, Lemon Grinner, Helen, Champers, Dakota, Ursina, Limey, Joe, Esteban, There are probably loads more that I am missing out (Sorry).

...But come back you are missed.

Dubz

Re: New Year, but where are the Old Faces
cosmic
cosmic Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 1:03 AM Quote
Well I'm here... not been on in ages! Thought I'd stop by. Just thinking come this September, I'll have been comin on this board for 10 years! Yikes! where has the time gone?!
Happy new year!

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 1:04 AM Quote
Wow, i've not seen some of them names about in years

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 11:46 AM Quote
Fred's having a break
Edel and Isma are alive and well on Facebook
Sophie's very busy and
Sina pops in now and then on the other side :)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 12:18 PM Quote
Goosey's on fb as well, I believe she visits the board from time to time but finds it too quiet to post anything.

I see Hanne on facebook from time to time, too.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 3:35 PM Quote
cosmic wrote:
Well I'm here... not been on in ages! Thought I'd stop by. Just thinking come this September, I'll have been comin on this board for 10 years! Yikes! where has the time gone?!
Happy new year!

Good to see ya, Are you still making/designing Jewellery ??

deebee wrote:
Fred's having a break
Sophie's very busy and

Thanks Debs, if you happen to be talking to any of them tell them I was asking for them.

megg_inc wrote:
Goosey's on fb as well, I believe she visits the board from time to time but finds it too quiet to post anything.

I thought Goosey had maybe finally got her man and that's why she was busy.

I "killed" my Facebook thingy as I just don't use it often enough. Say Hi for me, please.

Dubz

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 7:52 PM Quote
Leila, Jen and Edel have all posted on a thread today on FB saying they haven't been on the board in ages so I've asked them to pop in and say hello :)

Edel
Edel Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 8:22 PM Quote
Hey everyone and a happy new year:0) Cant ever see myself totally deserting Travisland but dont have time to post as much. FB you can post any ole shite and leave again;0)Still doesnt excuse my lurker mode I know and thanks Debbie for the kick to write here :0)Was just thinking yesterday how much Travis have done for so many, not just musically but real friendships.

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Mon 10 Jan, 2011 8:57 PM Quote
Dubz! That put a smile on my face! :) You should come back to the evil world of Facetube, cos that's where I am daaay in and daaaay out. Nah seriously, you can always get a hold of me there.

Edel, you should be ashamed of yourself for never beeing on the board! I mean, come on!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 11 Jan, 2011 12:50 AM Quote
Present.

I'm here and there. Mostly there. ;D

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 11 Jan, 2011 12:14 PM Quote
psst I'm 'ere :) sbeen aaages ! usally pop in on the other side just to check just in case Travis have removed the moth balls !

aaaanyway it's cool to see that there are still peeps I know about so A Happy New Year and all that good stuff to yuz all ! !!!!

luv
Sina:)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 11 Jan, 2011 12:30 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Hey everyone and a happy new year:0) Cant ever see myself totally deserting Travisland but dont have time to post as much. FB you can post any ole shite and leave again;0)Still doesnt excuse my lurker mode I know and thanks Debbie for the kick to write here :0)Was just thinking yesterday how much Travis have done for so many, not just musically but real friendships.

Happy New year to you too!
you're right Edel but I'm just rubbish at keeping up with peeps.. even facebook does not help

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 11 Jan, 2011 1:39 PM Quote
Still alive (just) OVER AND OUT...

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 14 Jan, 2011 3:55 PM Quote
...here i am my friend Dubz and you lovely lot my adored boardies!!! Guess what I am so bloody busy with Clyde, life and work i have no time AT ALL for even chatting on the phone and Absy knows how good i am at that! Anyway...i have been away so long i couldn't remember my password, how pathetic!!
So how have you been my lovely.
And btw i'm on fb Dubz remember you're my friend!!
love you lot

cosmic
cosmic Posted Sun 16 Jan, 2011 10:16 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
cosmic wrote:
Happy new year!

Good to see ya, Are you still making/designing Jewellery ??

deebee wrote:
Fred's having a break
Sophie's very busy and

Thanks Debs, if you happen to be talking to any of them tell them I was asking for them.

megg_inc wrote:

I thought Goosey had maybe finally got her man and that's why she was busy.

I "killed" my Facebook thingy as I just don't use it often enough. Say Hi for me, please.

Dubz

Hey dude! I'm good-ish. Could be better just acutally but taht's by the by, just getting fed up with city life but not got the courage to move. Sad! Not designed jewellery for a while, was a bit of a summer thing a few years ago to relieve my boredom. but sadly now took them all to bits and have started selling the beads on ebay. Hope you're good too.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:53 PM