Travis

Re: Wreckorder on the way !
Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 11 Oct, 2010 12:38 PM Quote
maybe you should email them and ask ... mine took over a week from the date I got their email.

'fingers crossed'

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 12 Oct, 2010 5:42 PM Quote
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE UPS!!!!! My wreckorder came today! BUT! i don't have it!!! Because they want me to pay 70 dlls of duty!!
It never happened this to me, not even with more expensive things, but always gotten them with normal mail. And today UPS brought it. And they want me to pay a 80% of the product cost! WTF? Arghh!!!!!!

mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 1:51 AM Quote
im glad i didnt order it! 70 dollars is way to much! ouch!!

mili
mili Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 3:15 PM Quote
I was a bit worried about the tax, but in the end there was none. I bet there would've been if it had been sent by post (that happened to a friend once). Of course, there's no tax, if they mark it as a gift.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 3:44 PM Quote
Jesus, I'm glad you got yours, but wow...that's a lot of trouble for you!

I still haven't gotten mine, but remember, I got that call and email? They said my order had been shipped, and the email said my card had been charged. But I checked, and it hasn't been charged yet, so I'm wondering if my order was even shipped. It's been a whole week now.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 5:48 PM Quote
My cd finally arrives yesterday!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 5:57 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE UPS!!!!! My wreckorder came today! BUT! i don't have it!!! Because they want me to pay 70 dlls of duty!!
It never happened this to me, not even with more expensive things, but always gotten them with normal mail. And today UPS brought it. And they want me to pay a 80% of the product cost! WTF? Arghh!!!!!!

Ay no, Jesús!! Qué bajón!!! Nunca te habían cobrado impuestos así?? Qué vas a hacer?? :o(

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 6:20 PM Quote
Still waiting for my copy. The web shop says that they import it from abroad so I guess I'll have to wait a while :P

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 6:52 PM Quote
pfff, i made a mistake it was 60 dlls. Actually 725.60 mexican pesos what i got to pay to have the bundle. I payed thenm yestaerday, i got it, but i'm pissed off, didn't got the signed lyric sheet. And i'm pretty sure they forgot to put my receipt to, because i don't have it. And maybe that'¿s why i got charged with more on duty!

Juli, asi es, jamas me habia pasado, pero me lo mandaron por UPS y ese tmb fue el problema y sin ticket!.

Sandy, send them an email, i got it before you, and you live in the USA, so that's not right, called them or write them.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 14 Oct, 2010 4:15 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

Sandy, send them an email, i got it before you, and you live in the USA, so that's not right, called them or write them.

Yeah, I thought that was weird too. I checked my account yesterday, and it was finally charged yesterday. So, I'm guessing it just got shipped. Emailing never worked for me. If I don't get it soon, I may call them again.

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Fri 15 Oct, 2010 5:50 PM Quote
My copy was shipped 15 days ago.And dad said it arrived today!It's my first signed thing.Though I can't hold it in my hands right now,and for 2 more weeks,it's a great feeling.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 15 Oct, 2010 11:24 PM Quote
Yay! 10 days late, but mine's finally arrived!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 16 Oct, 2010 10:15 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Yay! 10 days late, but mine's finally arrived!

Great!! finally!
Hey cindy, the "signed lyric sheet" is only one song right? i got today the Buttercups lyrics twice. And it's funny, because forgetting is Fran's autographed. It's paper. And it maked me pay 4 dlls of Duty!. Oh now i really hate UPS

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 2:38 PM