Travis

Wreckorder on the way !
Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 7:51 AM Quote
whoooo it's been despatched! Hope it's on a fast plane ! I guess it will be Monday before I'll find it in my letter box... soo excited !

Re: Wreckorder on the way !
Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 11:46 AM Quote
same here!! =D

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 12:37 PM Quote
I got a email last night to say mine from reccord store was dispatched and the postman just droped it off Frans face with his signture on it i got so excited !!

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 1:14 PM Quote
Got my tshirt and signed vinyl yesterday and my signed limited edition CD this morning, very, very happy today! =D

caz b
caz b Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 1:38 PM Quote
Mine is here, enjoying the first play right now!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 5:02 PM Quote
Vinyl and t-shirt arrived from the US yesterday, and today Mr Postman delivered my CD! I have not listened yet, but I will listen to it later! I'm very excited! :)

mili
mili Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 5:22 PM Quote
My vinyl and tshirt arrived yesterday, and if the postman gets his act together, the Recordstore cd should be here by monday, got the dispatch message already!

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 6:24 PM Quote
wow, recordstore seems to be really quick. hoping to receive my copy on monday :)

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 8:37 PM Quote
My vinyl/t-shirt hqve arrived at home in France along with my CD from Recordstore. Only problem is that I'm still in the UK and can't listen to it, arggggghh!!!

doisneau7
doisneau7 Posted Sun 03 Oct, 2010 11:44 PM Quote
Received mine on Friday, which was a treat since I thought it wouldn't come until after the official release. I had already heard many songs live from when Fran played in PA and had listened to the streaming version. Having it now on my iPod is the best thing ever! I've listened several times and am as in love with Fran's music as ever. He is very talented and his voice/lyrics make my heart melt!

mili
mili Posted Mon 04 Oct, 2010 10:07 AM Quote
Pah, the mailman came but no cd :^(

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 04 Oct, 2010 4:30 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
My vinyl/t-shirt hqve arrived at home in France along with my CD from Recordstore. Only problem is that I'm still in the UK and can't listen to it, arggggghh!!!

OK so I get home from the UK, rush through the frontdoor, tear open my package to reveal my beautiful vinyl :-D
I then do the same with the smaller package and realise with huuuuge disappointment that it's an ink cartridge for my printer and not my CD afterall , boo!! So.......I'm still waiting for mine too!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 04 Oct, 2010 5:56 PM Quote
I'm still waiting, very patiently, for my cd and vinyl in the mail.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 05 Oct, 2010 7:53 AM Quote
still waiting too.... urgh ! *taps feet*

mili
mili Posted Tue 05 Oct, 2010 11:00 AM Quote
Finally! The cd is here. Funny thing, the envelope was open, but as the end was folded, it hadn't dropped out. Phew.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:24 AM