Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
deebee
deebee Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 2:18 PM Quote
Good job done on Flowers, Boardie girls. I must say, Meridith, you look very comfortable with a microphone in your hands ;-)

Anne, I hope you didn't get pulled up by the water patrol on that boat. You all look like you had a great weekend.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 2:41 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
So my best friends are married and they graduated from the university today. My other friend just posted a link to a site about "dressing like a grownup". Stop it, people! I don't want to be an adult :( I feel like having a panic attack again.

I hear ya. I'm 90% sure everyone ive ever met is engaged, or buying a house or having babies.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 4:40 PM Quote
Megg & Juli, that's great that you two are meeting! Where??

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 4:52 PM Quote

I'm still not sure where I will go: can't decide between Paris and Prague.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 6:08 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

I'm still not sure where I will go: can't decide between Paris and Prague.

Oooo. Cool.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 7:53 PM Quote
Had a huge history exam today. I don't think I have ever been more stressed! I'm still waiting for my stomach to unclench.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 16 Jun, 2010 8:27 PM Quote
Last day of school for my kids. I have a mountain of papers, notebooks, folders, art projects, etc. at least 6 inches high to go through. Ughh. I'm only keeping 3 papers per kid per grade. That's plenty.

I need to do some major tidying around here before they put me on Hoarders, Buried Alive!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 1:47 AM Quote
discovered that the crackhouse from accros the street from the print studio was used in some rap video

E-40

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 2:01 AM Quote
Just got back from my second vacation in a week. I need a vacation to recoup from my vacations.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 2:09 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
discovered that the crackhouse from accros the street from the print studio was used in some rad video

E-40

You need to put a profanity warning on that one! Don't listen to this at work or with kids around!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 2:28 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Last day of school for my kids. I have a mountain of papers, notebooks, folders, art projects, etc. at least 6 inches high to go through. Ughh. I'm only keeping 3 papers per kid per grade. That's plenty.

I need to do some major tidying around here before they put me on Hoarders, Buried Alive!

My entire dining room table was covered with the mountain of school crap you describe. I recycled a lot. A lot.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 4:24 AM Quote
I got the official notification today. I'm a Sociologist:
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9186/recibimientodemartnceci.jpg

I've still got glitter in my hair, and I've washed it four times. But I don't mind. I'm feeling very, very happy! And a little nostalgic. :o)

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 1:15 PM Quote
Great photo for the Family album Juli!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 2:36 PM Quote
Juli, you are the most colorful sociologist I know.

Today instead of getting to sleep in a bit, I was awakened at EXACTLY my usual time by a slamming door. Booo.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 17 Jun, 2010 4:25 PM Quote
Congrats, Juli! Looks like you had some fun! So, is that some kind of tradition, where you get your degree and then you get pelted by paint and glitter? 'Cause if it is, I'd like to adopt that tradition!

Pages Previous 1...11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:15 PM