Travis

Today's News of YOU (part 2)
mili
mili Posted Thu 29 Apr, 2010 9:22 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

Hi all...since some of you know each other more or less very well (coz they're haning on the phone all the time ;) ...or so..) or - they don't, I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where you can talk about what's going on in your life :)

Since I work with people: I am certainly interested...are you? If not - well - the thread keeps falling and falling..on to the last page - where it's going to be burried and forgotten..so nothing to lose, right?

so....post.....;)

so..what did u see today? And yeah! What is it? Winter? Damn cold!....

...soanything special happened today to you? funny? embarassing? booooring?....

It's Nell's idea, so I copied part of her first post from the first News thread here. Let's let the old thread rest now, maybe the Error_1s will calm down, too!

So what's new?

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
mili
mili Posted Thu 29 Apr, 2010 9:36 PM Quote
Oh well, I'll start.
It's been a cold and wet day, it's as if we skipped the Summer and Autumn is already here. A tele company has been digging on our street all week, and the drone and smell of the machines is driving me nuts. Apparently they are installing fast broadband cables.
Tomorrow is a national drinking day, kind of carnival for spring. I hope there aren't any ditches left then, as I don't want to call for ambulances when the drunks fall in and break their legs.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 29 Apr, 2010 9:51 PM Quote
Oh im going to be so sad when today's new of you (part 1) drifts away

mili
mili Posted Thu 29 Apr, 2010 9:55 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Oh im going to be so sad when today's new of you (part 1) drifts away

Sorry about that, but it's always possible to find it and read the whole thing again!

malmaison
malmaison Posted Fri 30 Apr, 2010 4:13 AM Quote
I feel so happy!!

*in a mood of calm and romantic elevation* ;-)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 30 Apr, 2010 10:08 PM Quote

Goodbye TNOY 1, hello TNOY 2!

Gerar (firebird on the board) and I are going to take part in a covers contest in the "duo" category. So we're going to play at The Cavern Club (a remake of the one in Liverpool) in Buenos Aires on May 24th for about twenty minutes. I'm scared to death.

On the other hand, I'm sick, I have a stupid strong cold for the third time in less than a month and a half. It always varies a little from time to time, and yesterday I had a fever and I'm having a horrible sorethroat. I went to the doctor today and she said "there are about 200 viruses going around in the city, you just happened to catch three of them". It's good to know there are only 197 left.

mili
mili Posted Fri 30 Apr, 2010 10:37 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Gerar (firebird on the board) and I are going to take part in a covers contest in the "duo" category. So we're going to play at The Cavern Club (a remake of the one in Liverpool) in Buenos Aires on May 24th for about twenty minutes. I'm scared to death.

So, what did you cover?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 1:29 AM Quote
mili wrote:

So, what did you cover?

We don't know what we're going to do yet. Travis for sure, but we don't know what else. :oP

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 3:47 PM Quote
Are you taking requests then Juli?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 4:25 PM Quote
Hangover day.

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 01 May, 2010 6:04 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Oh well, I'll start.
It's been a cold and wet day, it's as if we skipped the Summer and Autumn is already here.

Cool that you've reopened the thread :)

TELL ME ABOUT IT!

Thursday night: Been to Johnny Flynn & Mumford and Sons concert at the Zurich lake.http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs035.snc3/12306_1443760537312_1332072976_31223016_6232671_n.jpg It's bin fantastic! Seriously! After a stressful week this was just the rigtht thing to do. Chilling at the lake - band nearside. And then watching them perfom. They're good. Check'em out!http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs035.snc3/12306_1443761297331_1332072976_31223034_7643370_n.jpg

Anyway: Friday: midnight: 22°C
Saturday: 13 °C

What's happening? Where's my sun? :(

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 03 May, 2010 9:57 AM Quote
Such a lovely day and i'm stuck at work on the 06:00-18:00 shift. with a little luck there might be a game of footy on at 3
http://i41.tinypic.com/2yy329j.jpg

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 03 May, 2010 10:34 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Are you taking requests then Juli?

Sure, why not. :oP
Then we'll have to see if Gerar agrees with them.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 03 May, 2010 11:43 PM Quote

On the other hand, I'm sick, I have a stupid strong cold for the third time in less than a month and a half. It always varies a little from time to time, and yesterday I had a fever and I'm having a horrible sorethroat. I went to the doctor today and she said "there are about 200 viruses going around in the city, you just happened to catch three of them". It's good to know there are only 197 left.

Ooh cool, good luck with the contest thingy.

And i can totally empathise with you. I've had tonsilitis for two weeks now and it's just not going away! The most important exams of my life are coming up in just a few weeks, and my doctor's telling me I should get my tonsils out. Oh dear.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 06 May, 2010 7:20 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:

Ooh cool, good luck with the contest thingy.

And i can totally empathise with you. I've had tonsilitis for two weeks now and it's just not going away! The most important exams of my life are coming up in just a few weeks, and my doctor's telling me I should get my tonsils out. Oh dear.

Thank you! :o)

Oooh, tonsillitis sounds painful! Are you feeling better yet? Maybe you can wait until your exams are over before getting your tonsils out?
I'm feeling much better, fortunately. I still have a cold but feel fine.

I'm planning my trip to Europe! This is SO happening, I'm so excited. We've got dates and a likely itinerary... I can't believe it! I've been wanting to do this trip since I was 6 or so... I'm thrilled! :oD

And my co-workers have just showed up in my office with a late birthday present. It's a lovely wallet: considering mine is falling apart, it's an excellent gift. :o)

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:01 AM