Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
monkey
monkey Posted Sat 09 Jul, 2011 11:18 PM Quote
At home on a Sat night, not good. Back to work the morn too :(

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 10 Jul, 2011 1:15 AM Quote
I'm having a few ciders. if i post anything bad then i am sorry. I will probably be more embarrassed than sorry but you get the point

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 10 Jul, 2011 6:13 AM Quote
Hope you enjoyed them, watch, the auld cider is bad for the head in the morning at times if you're working.

I went out and got fucking totally smashed yesterday but enjoyed every single pint. In Murray's and The Halfway and Bowe's and The Waxie Dargle and Glynn's and Downey's.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 10 Jul, 2011 1:28 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Hope you enjoyed them, watch, the auld cider is bad for the head in the morning at times if you're working.

I went out and got fucking totally smashed yesterday but enjoyed every single pint. In Murray's and The Halfway and Bowe's and The Waxie Dargle and Glynn's and Downey's.

Dubz

Felling a little rough the day but i'm no at work till 6.

What's the deal with women and leaving their 'women stuff' all around the house?. Is it a genetic thing because in my experience you are all the same?

http://i56.tinypic.com/2a6r22o.jpg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 10 Jul, 2011 5:24 PM Quote
I'm going to the Davis Cup today.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 10 Jul, 2011 5:30 PM Quote
I'm fucking hammered in the pub again after a weekend of boozing.

Dubz

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 11 Jul, 2011 1:20 AM Quote
I'm getting old and my back hurts.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 11 Jul, 2011 6:45 AM Quote
Why can't weekends be one day longer ?? I hate going to work on a Monday morning. It's really difficult to get motivated.

Dubz

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 11 Jul, 2011 8:02 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Why can't weekends be one day longer ?? I hate going to work on a Monday morning. It's really difficult to get motivated.

Dubz

Try having Friday be your Monday. The worst.

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 11 Jul, 2011 1:02 PM Quote
I got home from work to find that there had been a fire in the kitchen. The short version of the story is a handbag was left sitting on the oven and BANG.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 11 Jul, 2011 2:50 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
I got home from work to find that there had been a fire in the kitchen. The short version of the story is a handbag was left sitting on the oven and BANG.

Yikes! Was your friend there at the time to put it out?

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 11 Jul, 2011 3:14 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
monkey wrote:

She was. I'm not sure how she put the fire out but her fingers are burnt and blistered.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 11 Jul, 2011 4:24 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
monkey wrote:

She was. I'm not sure how she put the fire out but her fingers are burnt and blistered.

Yikes! I was looking at that picture that you posted. That flat iron scares me--being on the carpeted floor. And if there was a fire in the kitchen? I wouldn't be surprised if she kept that flat iron on and left it on the carpet. Ahh...just the thought of that is stressing me out!

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Mon 11 Jul, 2011 4:29 PM Quote
I got my results for year one of my degree - Firsts in everything and a distinction overall! :-D

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 11 Jul, 2011 4:35 PM Quote
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
I got my results for year one of my degree - Firsts in everything and a distinction overall! :-D

Good for you! Congratulations!

Pages Previous 1...126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:11 AM