Travis

Re: Love
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 12:46 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:
did you just ask Swede Boy out? :P

I'd maybe have more luck being gay. what do you say Swede Boy? ;)

Yeah why not? Beer and football is way better than silly girls, you're invited to my place :)

aww, let us know how it goes boys. *love is in the air*

you know, you can have beer and watch football with some girls too. And no, that wasn't an offer!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 1:00 PM Quote
No way dudette, just men are welcome. We don't need no talk about your new pair of shoes or what lipstick you should wear to your pink dress.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 1:05 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
No way dudette, just men are welcome. We don't need no talk about your new pair of shoes or what lipstick you should wear to your pink dress.

dude, it is 2010. It is all about the lip stain!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 1:45 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

At least you proved my point with this post :P

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 2:15 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

HA ha!!

Poor Andrew. :( I can't imagine what happened in the last few days. Maybe it has nothing to do with you.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 2:22 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
minnmess wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

sarcasm needs it's own font

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 5:36 PM Quote
You must always be serious on the internet.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 15 Jun, 2010 5:21 AM Quote
I'm gone for a while and Andrew and Swede Boy are planning dates? Have to say I never saw that one coming. LOL

;)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 15 Jun, 2010 8:30 PM Quote
Everything is possible. Andrew would never dump me, bros before hoes you know ^^

monkey
monkey Posted Tue 15 Jun, 2010 9:17 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Everything is possible. Andrew would never dump me, bros before hoes you know ^^

I've heard guys say that before but it's not really true is it?. I for one would ditch my pals for a hot girl any day of the week

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 15 Jun, 2010 10:02 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I've heard guys say that before but it's not really true is it?. I for one would ditch my pals for a hot girl any day of the week

Oh Andrew you crack me up!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 15 Jun, 2010 10:03 PM Quote
I feel a bit hurt.

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 10 Sep, 2010 7:55 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
monkey wrote:
I got myself a date with the hot girl at work and i'm terrified. Such is the fear i'm not even looking forward do it. haha i suck

So i'm sitting at work with the hot polish girl and suggest going out for something to eat on fri or sat night (look at me trying to act like a grown up ;). She goes all quiet and then completely changes the subject. I somehow managed to screw it up between arranging to go out and sorting out what we should do, that's imressive, even for me.

almost 3 months later and we did end up going out. Things were going well up until she mentioned she was moving back home in less than 4 weeks because she felt alone :(. A normal person at this point wouldn't bother asking her out again (but i'm not normal) so i asked her if she would like to move in with me, and not long after she did. It's not going to be easy come next fri when she moves away cause i've let myself get emotionally attached.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 11 Sep, 2010 5:08 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
monkey wrote:
monkey wrote:
I got myself a date with the hot girl at work and i'm terrified. Such is the fear i'm not even looking forward do it. haha i suck

So i'm sitting at work with the hot polish girl and suggest going out for something to eat on fri or sat night (look at me trying to act like a grown up ;). She goes all quiet and then completely changes the subject. I somehow managed to screw it up between arranging to go out and sorting out what we should do, that's imressive, even for me.

almost 3 months later and we did end up going out. Things were going well up until she mentioned she was moving back home in less than 4 weeks because she felt alone :(. A normal person at this point wouldn't bother asking her out again (but i'm not normal) so i asked her if she would like to move in with me, and not long after she did. It's not going to be easy come next fri when she moves away cause i've let myself get emotionally attached.

How long has she lived with you?

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 11 Sep, 2010 11:48 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:

How long has she lived with you?

Just over a few weeks

Pages Previous 1...9 10 11 12 [13] 14 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:27 PM