Travis

Booking Travis for Portugal - HELP
jota01
jota01 Posted Wed 24 Mar, 2010 12:38 PM Quote
Hello, can anyone send me an email to domingos.santinho@gmail.com saying the direct contact to the tour agent of Travis.
I simply can´t find it...HELP

Thanks and greetings
João Alves

Re: Booking Travis for Portugal - HELP
damon
damon Posted Fri 26 Mar, 2010 4:41 PM Quote
http://www.helterskelter.co.uk/
Cheers

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Sat 27 Mar, 2010 3:07 PM Quote
damon wrote:
Interesting... nice find! :)

Good luck with booking them! (I wonder how much they charge per gig?)

Anyone thinking of contacting them to arrange a show? (Let's hope that there's not a mix-up and you get Craiiig Daaviid instead.. lol)

Wouldn't it be great if between us we could book and arrange our very own Travis concert?

Kristy
Kristy Posted Sat 27 Mar, 2010 7:01 PM Quote
damon wrote:

Has this replaced Wildlife?

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Mon 29 Mar, 2010 3:28 PM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:

Wouldn't it be great if between us we could book and arrange our very own Travis concert?

Yes, it would.

silvella
silvella Posted Tue 30 Mar, 2010 3:49 PM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
gladsadmad wrote:

Yes, it would.

I'd spend... let me guess... 20 €?? *gg* Maybe they give us a bargain?

Do you have any idea of how much you have to spend for a Travis gig? Seriously? If someone would say for example: Come to my party and play for two hours, just with the basic equipment?

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 30 Mar, 2010 4:36 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
irenesfor wrote:
gladsadmad wrote:

Yes, it would.

Do you have any idea of how much you have to spend for a Travis gig? Seriously? If someone would say for example: Come to my party and play for two hours, just with the basic equipment?

I said it would be great, but obviously, it wouldn't be possible. Like doing a worldwide convention of boardies, it would be really cool, but those are things that won't never happen, unfortunately.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 31 Mar, 2010 4:31 AM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
silvella wrote:
irenesfor wrote:
gladsadmad wrote:

Yes, it would.

I said it would be great, but obviously, it wouldn't be possible. Like doing a worldwide convention of boardies, it would be really cool, but those are things that won't never happen, unfortunately.

Why not?

Nothing's impossible ;)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Fri 02 Apr, 2010 1:22 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
irenesfor wrote:
silvella wrote:
irenesfor wrote:
gladsadmad wrote:

Yes, it would.

Why not?

Nothing's impossible ;)

:)

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Wed 14 Apr, 2010 2:03 AM Quote
That would be awesome! It could be a little Travisalooza or Travisaroo lol. I am not good at making up names but I like the idea.

Are
Are Posted Mon 19 Apr, 2010 7:06 PM Quote
My guess is that the fee Travis charges per concert is in the range of €30.000 to €150.000, depending on the size of the venue and how many tickets that are avaliable for sale.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:31 PM