Re: The Office
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 22 Jan, 2010 4:31 AM Quote
really? awesome

Im going to start a tv show just so i can fill it with music that i like

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 22 Jan, 2010 4:40 AM Quote
They've played a bit of Sing in an earlier episode. I think its the one where they find Michael's screenplay in his desk and act it out. At the end, Sing is playing when Jim and Pam are standing outside listening to it on the ipod.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 22 Jan, 2010 5:36 AM Quote
Just watched the episode. Thats awesome that they played the song longer.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 22 Jan, 2010 7:01 AM Quote
I must talk about Travis or listen to them a lot around friends...two of them texted me about this episode to tell me that Sing was played. I was so proud :D

davidbova
davidbova Posted Fri 22 Jan, 2010 2:15 PM Quote
haha yeaah it was such a good suprise to hear travis on the office US. i stay up till 3 to watch it online cause im in Glasgow but it was the perfect song to soundtrack those sequences.

neverAcquiesce
neverAcquiesce Posted Fri 22 Jan, 2010 3:14 PM Quote
Very cool, especially the way it bled out of the original clip to soundtrack the highlights.

Lizzie b
Lizzie b Posted Sun 24 Jan, 2010 4:21 AM Quote
They play a bit of another Travis song on another episode in the second season. I forget which song & which episode, it's been a very long time since I've watched it! I was pleasantly surprised to hear nearly the whole song on this weeks episode!

Also, *davidbova* how do you watch it online over there? I lived in England in 2008 & every way I tried to watch online (hulu.com & nbc.com), it was blocked. Just curious if you found a way around it or if they changed access to it.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sun 24 Jan, 2010 6:53 AM Quote
Lizzie b wrote:
They play a bit of another Travis song on another episode in the second season. I forget which song & which episode

I was thinking that too. I'm going to have to watch all the episodes from the second season again.

neverAcquiesce
neverAcquiesce Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 3:28 PM Quote
Lizzie b wrote:
They play a bit of another Travis song on another episode in the second season. I forget which song & which episode, it's been a very long time since I've watched it!

"Sing" was first in The Client when Jim and Pam dance, erm, sway together, and "Side" was in Email Surveillance during Jim's house party.

Lizzie b
Lizzie b Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 4:03 PM Quote
neverAcquiesce wrote:
Lizzie b wrote:
They play a bit of another Travis song on another episode in the second season. I forget which song & which episode, it's been a very long time since I've watched it!

"Sing" was first in The Client when Jim and Pam dance, erm, sway together, and "Side" was in Email Surveillance during Jim's house party.

I was just coming on to update that. Thank you for your astute Office knowledge!

neverAcquiesce
neverAcquiesce Posted Mon 25 Jan, 2010 5:48 PM Quote
And that was off the top of my (obsessive) head.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 26 Jan, 2010 6:52 AM Quote
Cool! I had to fast forward to the part on Hulu. My boyfriend loves this show, but I can't stand it. LOL. Sorry, guys. I just don't think it's funny at ALL. *runs away* ... :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 27 Jan, 2010 5:34 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Cool! I had to fast forward to the part on Hulu. My boyfriend loves this show, but I can't stand it. LOL. Sorry, guys. I just don't think it's funny at ALL. *runs away* ... :)

What? I might have to beat you up for that Nikki:P

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:17 PM